Worry!!

At Amar's Guest House

Jhende came to Subhadra and asked her

Jhende : Amma..Did you call me?

Subhadra : Yes..Raghava..I need to talk with You..

I need to talk with You

Jhende : Tell me, Amma..

Subhadra : I am just worrying whether Devi Parents agree to do her Marriage with our Amar..

Jhende : Amma..How can anyone say No to Amar...Infact they have to feel lucky that Great Business man like Amarendra Bhushan wanted to marry their Daughter..

Subhadra : You said correct..But Sodamma said to me that their Own People will become Obstacle to them..My Worry is Devi Parents will have issue between Devi , Amar Age Difference..

Jhende : I also used to have that worry,Amma..But any Obstacle can't do anything to their Love..

Subhadra : Actually I only wanted to Go and talk with Devi Parents

Subhadra : Actually I only wanted to Go and talk with Devi Parents..But Amar said not to..

Jhende : If Amar said like that means some reason must there..Let's wait..

Subhadra : But Still...I am feeling some unknown fear..

Jhende : Amma..If anything like that happen, This Raghava Jhende is there..I won't let Amar lose at any cost..

Subhadra : Thank You, Raghava..After talking with You, I am feeling Relief..

Other Side, At Amar's Guest House (Outside)

Devi : Sir..Where are we now?

Amar : My Guest House..

Devi : Why You bring to Your Guest House?

Amar : Then Do you want me to take me to any Restaurant now..If anyone see us, they will click our Photos and Publish News like " Business man Amarendra Bhushan is dating with her CEO Devi".. Is it ok for You?

 Is it ok for You?