Chandra Lekha Room!!

Inside Devi's House

Subbu came inside and attended Call..

Subbu : Hello..

It is Jitendra who called to Subbu Mobile..

Jitendra : Are You scaring What will happen to Your Daughter Life? Subharamanyam..!!

Subbu became shock on heard this

Subbu : Who are You? How You Know My Name?

Jitendra : I know You this also that You wanted to stop Your Daughter Marriage with Amarendra Bhushan because You know that Amar is already married once and His First Wife is dead..

Subbu became shock for this..

Subbu : That means Do You know about Chandra Lekha?

Jitendra : Yes..She is My..

Jitendra stopped on saying something but stopped himself and said to Subbu

Jitendra : I mean You wanted to know How Chandra Lekha was dead?

Subbu : Yes..Do you know How she was Dead?

Jitendra : That Amarendra Bhushan only killed Chandra Lekha!!

Subbu became shock on heard this..

Jitendra : Even I know this, I can't do anything..He buy everyone and cover this Matter..

Subbu : No..You are saying lies..I know Amar Sir hide that He married once..But He is not that much Cruel to kill his own Wife..

Jitendra : Trust!! Because of this Blind Trust only, On that time Chandra Lekha got cheated by that Amar and Dead in his heads

Subbu : Why I have to believe You? 

Jitendra : You want Proofs right..That's why on Engagement Day itself I sent Proof along with Letter..

Subbu : Proof? I didn't see anything like that..Only Letter is there..

Jitendra : Search Properly..It is a Old Newspaper..I will call You again..

Subbu cut the call and searched for that Old Newspaper