One-Handed Drive

Taufan X Yaya

"Woohoo! Can't wait to ride on the new rollercoaster! I heard you can really die riding it. Isn't it fascinating, darling?"

Yaya shot him a look that was equally puzzled and shocked. A rollercoaster that will kill you? And he seemed excited by that? What has gotten into her husband?

"What are you looking at me like that for? I was born ready for this! Plus, it's open during night time- how interesting is that? I even changed into Taufan mode because of how intriguing this is going to be," he exclaimed.

Yaya sighed, there's no point in questioning him further judging how far he's into the idea. Besides, she found it cute how her husband squealed excitedly throughout the whole journey.

While driving, Taufan glanced around searching for his favourite drive-thru spot to grab some grubs on the way.

"Oh look, sweetie. It's the coffee place we went the other day! Let's grab some drinks before we reach there," he remarked, driving towards the said place.

Yaya, sitting by the passenger seat, nodded with excitement after realising that her own throat was dry and needed a few refreshments.

"I heard the guy that was bothering you got fired from his job. Funny, right? Serves him right for messing with my darling. Halilintar did a wonderful job shoo-ing him away." said Taufan.

Yaya hummed in agreement. She was better off enjoying this place without the presence of that barista.

While waiting, it seems that she had failed hiding the sudden grumble her stomach made.

"You must be really hungry huh?" he said, amused.

She immediately blushed in embarrassment.

"Of course! I didn't eat anything today because I was hoping to eat dinner together with you before we go to the amusement park. But turns out, that someone had already eaten without me," she huffed, crossing her arms.

"Aww, I'm sorry, honey. I didn't know you were waiting for me. How sweet of you," he tittered.

Yaya felt a hint of blush creeping up her cheeks and let out a playful 'hmph'.

"Well, as a punishment you now have to treat me for dinner. I want those cheesy Mac n Cheese they serve there,"

"For you, of course I will." Taufan winked.

She tried glancing around looking for a distraction from her flirtatious husband to avoid from blushing further. Eventually, the radio became her victim.

As she went in towards the device to change the channel, a turn to the right had to be taken which made Yaya's body slant over to the right unexpectedly.

Then, it was at that moment she saw something magical.

Something that caught both her eyes and attention.

Something so... hot... and damn attractive.

Taufan, making a turn on the the wheel.

With just one hand.

'I'm literally melting oh god,' was what her heart spoke.

Her eyes were fixed on his stance as he continued driving with just his right palm on the wheel.

Not long after, Taufan noticed the sudden strange behaviour of his partner.

"Darling, you okay?" he glanced to the side.

Yaya quickly shifted back to her original position, pretending to fix her hijab and look away when in actual fact her hijab was completely fine and didn't need fixing.