Chapter One - Tornado

*12:30 pm*

I awoke to the sound of thunder roaring in the distance.

"Oh great" I mumbled as I got out of bed. I went to my dresser and pulled out a pair of floral jeans and a thick wool sweater. I paired them with my Steve Madden combat boots, put my hair up in a bun, and walked out of the door.

My morning, or shall I say afternoon, routine was the same everyday: get up, get dressed, go to Starbucks. Starbucks was the best place ever. It was like my second home.

It was pouring when I pulled into the parking lot.

I got out and ran inside, trying to stay dry.

"Hello Georgia" Stephanie said. Since I have started coming here quite often, I started forming friendships with the workers.

"I'll have a double chocolatey chip frappe, please"

"Sure that'll be 3.79" Stephanie said. I paid with what little money I had, grabbed my favorite Starbucks drink, and headed to a table.

I was scrolling through Instagram when my phone went off.

"Let me love you, and I will love you, until you learn to love yourself, girl let-" it rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Georgia," she said sobbing, "I Love you!" It was my best friend, Elizabeth. I could hear the devastation in her voice.

"Elizabeth, what's wrong?"

"Georgia, I'm on the highway right now and there is a freaking tornado in front of me. It's coming straight at me. There's no where to go. Absolutely no where. I'm just calling you to tell you I love you." she said a little calmer, but still crying.

"No Elizabeth, don't do this to me! You can't! You can't leave me! Not like my mom! You just can't Try and turn around, do something!" I began crying. I could hear the loud roar of the wind in the background.

"I'm sorry," she said, her voice cracking, "Tell my brother I love him. I love you Georgia Marie, you have always been the sister I never had,"

The roaring grew louder. I could tell the tornado was getting closer. I started crying harder now, not caring who saw me at this point.

I heard her scream. I heard the car flip and roll. Things were smashing against other things, glass was breaking, and I knew the tornado had taken her.

She was gone. My best friend. The only person I technically had was now gone. There was no one left. My mom & dad split and so my mom began to deal drugs and started using so, I told her I never wanted to see her again. I knew if she stayed with me my life would just be a living hell. After my mom left, my 14 year old sister got pregnant and ran away. God knows where she could be. She could be dead by now and I wouldn't know. The only person I had left was Elizabeth. She was there for me ever since the boy in kindergarten pushed me down the stairs on the playground. We were inseparable. Wherever she was, I was there with her. We lived at each other's houses. I could tell her everything. But now all of that is gone. The only person left is her brother, Harry. I hate him. I hate him so much. He's the reason my sister ran away.  He got her pregnant. He ruined everything for me. I told him I never wanted to talk to him again, but I had to. I couldn't let Elizabeth down. I had to go talk to him.

I ran out of Starbucks and got in my car. I sat there for a few minutes, crying and thinking.

"Why is my life like this? Why is it so fucked up? Why can't I just have one person in my life that will stay?" I yelled, beating my hands on the steering wheel in frustration.

After about fifteen minutes of crying I finally built up enough strength to drive. I knew what I had to do now. I drove through the wet, rained on streets trying to find Harry's home. When I arrived, he was having a party.

"Well, this will just be so much fun!" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes and got out of the car.

I walked into the giant three-story house, filled with the most expensive decor. After all, the guy was in the most popular boy-band.

I went into the kitchen first, trying to find Harry. There were so many people. The house reeked with the smell of alcohol and smoke. He wasn't in there. I searched through the first floor of the house but the only people I manage to find were a bunch of drunk blonde bimbos and some stoners. I went to the second floor, climbing each step with caution.

On the second floor there was only three rooms, and then the third floor was a roof-top garden so it should be easy to find him now. I walked up to the first door and opened it carefully. Nope. He wasn't there. The second door. I opened it, not surprised by what I saw. Harry was on top of some knocked-up blonde that was just here to get laid by the one and only, Harry Styles.  

~

A/N

So that's the first chapter. Hope you guys liked it! Please vote & leave a comment! <3