Chapter 77 : Arrival of the Two Blueberries

Start from the beginning

The happiness that was visible in everyone's face made him feel warm. And finally he is now promoted to the status of Dad .

**********

Vishwa thata , Subbu thata and Lakshmi paati were all in cloud nine on the arrival of there great grand children . While the cousins were all trying there best to make the babies laugh who were placed comfortably in the crib .

Sanjana looked at the excitement on each ones face and felt blessed to be surrounded .
Soon they all left back home to get themselves a bath and bring Sanjana and Varun breakfast.

The nurse had explained how to feed the babies and Sanjana who was all playful , now keenly observed what all the nurse had conveyed.

She began feeding the kids and once she was done . Varun put the babies back to the crib . She did not realise when she again fell a sleep .

When Sanjana woke up ,her eyes yet searched for the pair of eyes she wanted to see . And there Varun was holding both the babies in his hand across his chest and rocking them to sleep while his eyes were closed . The sight she woke up to was the best thing . She wished she woke up to the same sight forever.

************

By evening Aadi Amritha and Viji along with Varun stayed back while the rest of them left back since , they had certain rituals relating to Aditi and Kavin's wedding .

Sanjana was on the bed while the two babies were on the crib near her . The nurse had taken viji along with her for writing down the medications she has to take during this time .

Varun : Dei oru 10 minutes call attend pannitu vandhururen . Papanga la pathukonga. He told having his eyes fixed on both Amritha and Aadi

Aadi tried making faces for which one of his little Champ smiled . Seeing that Amritha did not want to give up on her nephew and neice . She again tried her level best in making the little toddlers laugh by blocking Aadi .

Amritha : rendu papa kum Amru chitti dhan pudikum nee this po ! She told as she slightly made Aadi move.

Aadi : edheyyy?? Kandippa illa andha rendu Champ kum mama va dhan pudikum .

"No ennaya dhan ! "
"Illa ennaya dhan !"

The duo indulged in a verbal fight making the little toddlers cry loudly . Varun hearing the babies cry came in rushing to see these two fighting like cats and dogs.

Sanjana who woke up from sleep took the babies in hand and began rocking while glaring at Varun Amru and Aadi.

Sanjana : Nimmadiya thunga viduringala ??? She asked with a glare to Varun

Varun : Deei neenga rendu perum sanda potu andha rendu pillai ah ezhupi vitutinga. Kadaisila unga akka enna moraikura ! He sighed

Aadi and Amritha were too excited with having these babies around that they began fighting even before the babies could recognise who they are.

********

After the dinner , the babies were sleeping peacefully .

Viji : Seri Aadi , Amru Varun neenga veetuku ponga . Na iva kuda inga iruken.

Sanjana wanted Varun's presence more . From the minute she knew she was carrying his flesh and blood inside her . She has dreamt of spending the first day of the babies together with him .

Sanjana eyed to him asking him not to go , while he really wanted to stay with the trio.

Sanjana : Illa ma neenga poi rest edhunga oru 2 weeks ah vezha dhana . Adhu dhan avaru irukaru and nursee ellam irukanga la ! Na pathikuren .

Viji : Illa d , paravala na iruken.

Sanjana : Ada ma na pathikuren. Paru unnoda kannu ellam semma dry ayruku . Poi ollunga rest edhu.

Viji : Manage panniruva la ?

Sanjana nodded in agreement and Viji along with Amru and Aadi decided to leave. They bid bye to them but before closing the door Amru and Aadi shooted

" Mama nangalum papanga kuda irukom ! "

Varun : Ennaya Sanjana kita irundhu aadi vanga plan podura mari iruku . Deivame neenga rendu perum aduchupinga kadisiila na thitu vanga mudiyadhu . Odiponga . He told as he kept his hand on his head.

*********

Almost in the mid night when she finished feeding the babies and placing them back safely in the crib . She sat on the bed with fixing her eyes on Varun , while his gaze was already fixed on her

Sanjana : Ma inga va . She told as she pointed the space on her bed .

Varun went and sat next to her on the bed . While Sanjana laid her head against his chest and felt better for all the emotions that they had to go through in one day .

Varun :  Okay va ? He asked as he rain his hands on her hair.

Sanjana hugged him a little and continued " Ippudiye irundha Okay ! "

Varun : Anga paru namma rendu blueberries um thunguradha.

Sanjana : Kannu vaikadhinga Varun . She told as she hit his shoulders.

Varun took the little two babies in his hand and came and sat with placing the boy baby on Sanjana's lap and the girl baby on Varun's lap.

Varun : Paru iva matum eppudi ivalavu kutti ah iruka ??

Sanjana : Ava vandhu ungaloda zerox copy Varun . Konja machu ennoda traits venam  ?

Varun : Un traits ku dhan un paiyan irukan la ! Anga oru nimisham paru , apdiye unna mariya chubby ah irukan. Enna height matum enkita irundhu vandhruukum. He told with a chuckle.

Sanjana : Varun parunga rendu perum thukathula sirikuranga ! Cute ah iruku la ??

The dimples while the little babies smiled melted Varun and Sanjana's heart .

Varun took Sanjana's little hand and placed it on top of his palm while he took the little hands of those two blueberries and kept it on there palms.

Varun : This is us ! Nee illana , indha rendu  Champs ah pathuruka mudiyadhu.

She again comfortably laid against his shoulders with a contended heart.

Varun : Enga moonu peru oda life will always revolve around you Sana.
He told as he sealed his lips against her forehead.

________________________________________

Hi dears ! Chapter eppudi iruku nu sollunga.....

Na sollama kollama break edhutadhu tappu dhan .... ellarum fun pannringa ennaya vachu 🤭🤭🤣

Hope you guys liked the chapter !

Thanks for the constant support provided.

With love
Author