A/N - Updates, BTS break, and a thank you

Hi everyone!! Omg okay so I know I haven't updated in literally forever and I apologize! My life has been crazy and I didn't really have any time to write. In my free time, I was working on updates for you all but I felt like my writing wasn't good enough. To be honest, I also lost interest in k-pop. I got so into it and was completely obsessed with it and then I eventually just lost interest. I'll always love k-pop and BTS and would still listen to it occasionally but I just wasn't as obsessed with it as I used to be. I was also very busy with school and my junior and senior years so I didn't really have time to update. But...I graduated so yay!! I have a job now so I can't promise a ton of updates because I will be busy with work but I will try my best to update every once and a while if you guys are still interested in this book. I will mostly be working on older chapters because omg were they bad. I want to apologize to literally anyone who had to witness that phase of my life because I was so unbearable and cringey. 

Now...I know ARMY is freaking out and losing their minds over the break BTS is taking... I am too. However!! They said they'll return one day, and hopefully they do. BTS will always have a special place in my heart and I will always love and support them. But...if we're being honest they need the break.  BTS have basically been working non-stop since they joined BigHit(now HYBE) as trainees and have been releasing albums and more content since their debut in 2013. They need a break and need the opportunity to grow and explore their solo careers. They will still continue to stay together and shoot Run BTS so we will always have that! I am going to miss their absolute bangers but I am glad that we will still be able to watch them:) 

That's about it for this chapter...let me know if you guys want me to continue updating this lil old book:) Thank you all for reading and supporting me throughout the years! It means the world to me that people have read and enjoyed this book. I started this for myself and never in a million years did I think this many people would read this. It's low-key embarrassing that this many people have read this because of how bad my writing was lol. Nevertheless, thank you all from the bottom of my heart!!! I purple you all<33

Update on the update: Thank you to the person that corrected me!! BTS is NOT taking a hiatus they are just taking a break!! I changed the title of this chapter and the second chapter so no one else gets confused:) Please continue to let me know if I made an error and let me know if you want updates!:)