.

Not even 3 minutes pass and the heavy rain started pouring it all. The rain was so hard that you need to stay on a shelter for now and wait for the rain to stop.

While waiting, you saw a girl running towards the shop where you're in. You knew that she also needs to wait for the rain to stop since she was running so fast that she almost slipped.

"HEY!! CAREFUL!! YOU MIGHT HURT YOURSELF!!" you shouted for her to hear as soon as she reached you.

"thanks! Wait... Y/N?!?!??" She said. You were shocked since You don't know her and she knows you. She doesn't looks like one of your mom's friend who changed your diapers when you were a baby. And she doesn't looks like one of your childhood friends either.

"uhm.. Sorry but, who are you?" you asked.

"don't you recognize this bruises on my face?" she said. You were so confused but you can't deny that those bruises doesn't look familiar. You think and think hard to remember who she is.

"Holy... AURORA?!" You shouted as soon as you guessed who she is.

"that's right bitch. It's the bitch who you beat up yesterday." she said and then turning on the other side, not wanting to see your face.

You didn't said anything after. The rain hasn't stopped yet. So it's very awkward in your situation right now.

She looks so different. Or maybe i didn't recognize her because of her bruises. She have bandages on her cheeks and her nose. She's not wearing her glasses and her hair turned into curly which suits her and her freckles very well than the straight hair. Her nose is pretty sharp and her eyes are pretty, her face is clear and so other of her skin is. She also have a slim and perfect body. She's wearing a peach shirt underneath and a jacket with cut between on top. She's also wearing a skirt, not short or not long. And a high white shoes and a socks up to her knee caps. This is my first time seeing her dress properly, not like a total nerd. What a wasted beauty for real.

Not so long she started talking.

"your words waked me up yesterday... I was so pathetic. I'm sorry i did something so bad.. To you." she said still not moving.

"so you can say sorry after all"

"it's just... This.. This is how i make friends. Maybe it's because they're.. They're just using me so i was used to being used and made it as an bad habit.. Bullying, taking advantage on people who just wanna be friends with me.. You know.." she explained.

"you don't have to explain everything or anything. Don't make me feel guilty for doing that to your face okay?? I'm having a bad day right now. That's not a good time to make me feel guilty."

"is it about Scarlett?"

"so you know her??"

"uhmmm duuuh of course! How could i not know about my own cousin?!"

"YOU'RE COUSINS?!?!"

"ugh SHUT UP! I didn't really liked that brat! She's so.. Clingy, talkative, annoying, and a back stabber! Once she finds a new toy she'll throw away the old one. In a bad way"

"how did you know?"

"You're so fucking dumb y/n. No wonder Michael likes to hang out with you. Both of you are so dumb." she said.

"Hey! I'm not dumb! Call Michael dumb all you want but I'm not!" you shouted.

"whatever you say" she said tilting her head and raising both of her shoulders.

Little by little the rain is calming down.

"oh i need to go i have to meet someone important" aurora said.

"i also need to go. Bye"

"bye"

And then the both of you started running in the opposite ways. Even though the rain is slowly calming down it still made you soaked wet.

.

"FINALLY HOMEE!!" You shouted as soon as you reached the door. You twisted the door knob. But it wasn't opening, then you remembered that you locked it.

Oh yeah silly me how could i forgot

You reached your pocket to grab the keys but..

It wasn't there

Your heart suddenly races, Your eyes widen. The nervous your feeling is so intense.

"oh shit"

You patted both of your pockets to double check and there's literally nothing there except for your money.

"oh nononono.. Shit." you murmured.

"MOM?! ARE YOU THERE?! MOM?!" you shouted. The door next to your apartment opened showing a lady.

"Lower it down! My baby is sleeping! Don't disturb us!" she said and banged the door close after.

You know you can't do anything so you just sat there waiting for your mom to come back.

Well shit. I just hope i don't get a fucking cold.