[ 6 ] Bora Bora and Shower

Warning:- Sexual Scene Ahead

Read it at your own risk.

Enjoy

*************************

Shekhawat Mansion

Harsh stared at the blue sky and smiled in satisfaction.

"Hey, Renu. I hope you're doing well. Yesterday, our son got married to an amazing woman. And now he is going to take the title of the King. You were right about him. He has the ability to rule the world and now he has his Queen with him. Thank you for bringing him into the world. I'm sorry for not staying loyal to you." He said averting his gaze from the sky.

He shared most of the important moments with his late wife and shook his head. With the passing time, his love faded and now she was just his late wife. If she was with him then he wouldn't have turned into a player again.

Presley enters the room and saw him standing in the balcony. She walked there and placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Are you alright?" She asked rubbing his bare back and he looked at her.

She was naked and he liked her that way only.

"Yes. Where were you? I told you to stay with me always." He said grabbing her big boobs and tilting both of them together.

"In the kitchen. You're working and I was hungry. I'm sorry." She said lowly looking at the floor and he sighs placed his finger under her chin and made her look at him.

"I'm not angry at you. I just like you near me. I like touching you whether I was working or not. You're my stress buster. So just inform me before you anywhere." He said pulling her closer and rubbing her cunt.

"Thank you and I promise I won't leave you until you tell me to leave." She said kissing his chest and he patted her head.

"Bend over the railings." He said thus she bend over holding the railing and gives a clear view of her ass.

He grabbed her hips and pulled them outstretching them wide. He ran his hand over her pussy and then her anal. He pulled down his trousers and pushed his manhood in her anal making her screamed. She grips the railings and he pulled her hair pounding in her fast.

"Aaahh..." She moaned pain and pleasure at the same time.

He rocked his hips into her and slapped her ass making her moan. He slapped her ass some more time while penetrating in her and grunted loudly filling her hole with his juice. Her legs trembled and screamed in immense pleasure. He pulled out and turns her thus she cling on him for support. He clutched her jaw and kissed her lips wildly. He let go of her lips after making sure they're swollen and bleeding but later sucked her blood to heal her. He pushed her on the chair and spread her legs wide. Her pussy was wet and dripping already.

"Look at you, slut. You're already dripping. It is because I filled your asshole with my cum." He talked dirty while running his hand on her wet pussy.

She didn't answer as she was still trying to breathe from the pleasure she got.

"Answer me, girl." He demanded slapping her pussy harshly and she literally jumped a bit.

"Y.. yesss..." She replied squeezing her boobs and he plunged his three fingers into her making her squirt with pleasure.

"You're my personal slut and I'm going to ruin your pussy and asshole." He said lapping his mouth against her pussy and she held his head pushing more in her.

He rubbed his cock on her pussy and she groaned annoyingly.

His balls were hitting her pussy and his cock was hitting her g-spot. He moved in and out without showing any mercy and continued fucked her. Her moans just boost his energy and encourage him to move faster. He pulled her left boob between his teeth and bite again leaving it red. He felt her pussy tightens around his cock as she was ready to burst so he moved faster in her and soon her thick milk covered his cock. He thrust in her for some more minutes and then his juices got mixed with her. He slowly pulls out his cock and thick white milk comes out of her pussy. He rubbed the tip of his cock on her pussy and she licked her lips. He leaned to her and kissed her lips passionately.