Epilogue

Three Years Later

Sanyu averted her gaze from the ceilings and glanced at her husband who sleeping with his head between her breasts. It's his favorite place. He always says to her that her breasts provide him enough peace and calm. Her finger traces his thick dark hair and twisted a strain in her fingers. Years ago she wasn't living the life she wanted and then this man came into her life and changed everything. May be he was older than her but he also loves her more than anyone could imagine.

"What're you thinking at this time?" He asked opening his eyes and looked at the clock.

02.35 AM

"I couldn't sleep. I'm sorry if I had broken your sleep." She apologized which he smiled pecking her lips.

"Sweetheart, if you couldn't sleep then you would have wake up me before." He said smirking and twisting her nipples between his fingers.

"And what would you have done?" She asked tangling her hands in his hair and pulls his face closer to hers.

"Should I tell you or show you?" He asked mischievously tracing his fingers down between her legs and rubbed her clit.

"Show me." She replied titling her head and he sucked her sweet pot of neck.

He went between her legs and disappeared while her eyes closed tightly as his lips worked on her wetness. She clutched his hair and pressed his head more in her. He took his time in exploring her wetness and come over her kissing her lips. She held his manhood and massaged it with her soft hands. He groaned breaking the kiss and jerked her hands and thrust in her without warning. He grasped her wrists above her head and moved fast and hard in her. She moaned tightening the grip of her legs around his waist and tried to cooperate with him. After an earth shattering orgasm they fell asleep in each other arms.

*****************

In the Morning

"And you blamed me for getting late?" He asked sliding his hand around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Don't you get tired ever?" She asked looking at him through the mirror.

"My stamina is always high whenever I'm around you. How much I want to take you against this mirror right now." He said kissing her neck and she started losing herself to him.

Mamma, door open... Mamma...

Dadda... dadda... open... open... dadda....

"No fucking hell..." Randhir groaned as she pushed him and ran to opens the door.

She opens the door and took her three years old son in her arms.

"Hey baby, Good morning..." She said kissing his cheeks.

"Good moning, mamma..." He too wished kissing her left cheek.

"Did you sleep well? You didn't trouble your aunty Tani." She asked sitting on the bed and he played with her chain.

"I am good boy. Uncle Joy say bad wold(word) and aunty Tani scold him." He said giggling and she chuckled.

"I hope you didn't hear that bad word," Sanyu said caressing his hair.

Randhir was standing there and watching the most precious people of his life.

"Dadda, what is co co boker (cockblocker)?" He asked looking at him and Sanyu widens her eyes understanding the actual word while Randhir was still confused the stranger word.

He looked at Sanyu and she asked him to come closer which he sits beside her.

"Is that bad word Uncle Joy said?" Sanyu enquired thus he nodded his head.