[ 3 ] Shopping and New Phone

At Night

Randhir was on the bed with his laptop and Sanyu was in the closet choosing a dress to wear for dinner. Well, the dinner is after two days and she was already excited. Fiona and Clifford come running and climbed onto the bed. They barked at him and he narrowed his eyes at them. They snuggles closer to him and he continued his work.

"I don't have good clothes." She come out of the closet and he looked up at her.

"You look beautiful in anything you wear. Do you want to go on shopping tomorrow?" He asked closing his laptop.

"No, I don't want to waste your money. Can you cancel the dinner? We will go to meet them when I'll earn and buy new clothes." She replied with a pout and he sighs.

He placed his laptop on the desk and pulled her closer.

"We will go on shopping tomorrow. I earn for you; for us. You're my wife and you don't need to earn when you've me." He said placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

She bobbed her head and rested her head on his chest. He wrapped his hands around her back and kissed her hair. Fiona and Clifford barked gaining their attention and he groaned glaring at them. Sanyu jumped on the bed and cuddles both of them.

"Sanyukta baby, it's already late. You need to sleep." He said taking Clifford from him.

"I want to play more." She said pouting at him and he sighs in disbelief.

"Not today. Let's put them on their cot." He said stern voice and she unwillingly got up with Fiona.

They walked out of their room and went into the other room. They placed both of them in their cot and wished them good night.

"They're so cute." She giggled as they come out of the room.

He scooped her in his arms and she let out a squeal wrapping her hands around his neck.

"You're cuter than them." He winked at her and she blushed hiding her face in his chest.

He closed the door and dropped her on the bed then goes to his side. He pulled the blanket and covered both of them. There was no pillow wall between them but the distance was the same.

"Can I come closer?" She asked nervously.

He opens his arms and she instantly crawls in his arms. She placed her head on his chest and he wrapped his hand around her shoulder.

"Good night," She mumbled hugging him.

"Good night, sweetheart," He said kissing her forehead and she closed her eyes.

He roamed his hand in her hair and snuggled her in his arms. The two souls getting closer to each other step by step.

**********************

"It's too short." He mouthed waving his hand.

"No, but I like this. You're not going to wear it so let me take it." She said showing her best puppy eyes and he melted easily.

"Alright, but you won't wear this in public." He said thus she shrugged her shoulder.

They looked for some more dresses and he chooses some for her. Then they went to the shoe world and he bought her a pair of shoes and two pairs of heels. After buying some more things they went to the restaurant and sits on the chairs.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked going through the menu.

"Noodles and chocolate pudding," She replied licking her lips.

"One plate of Noodles, one Margarita Pizza, one chocolate pudding, and two red wines." He said thus she instantly looked at him.

"No, only one wine." She said biting down her lips.