10. Surname

Author's POV.

"Yoongi! Why did you pull me out!??" Jimin asked as he stomped his foot angrily with a ducky pout on his lips.

"Aiggo my cutie angel" Yoongi booped on his nose and walked away with hands in his pocket.

"I asked you something!" Jimin followed him.

"Doc thinks Jungkook and that boy are siblings..." Yoongi said with a sigh.

"Taehyung."

"Yeah Taehyung." He looked back at Jimin with a smirk. "But I think Jungkook has some other feelings for him!" He winked.

"Wait!" Jimin paused a bit with a frown, processing whatever Yoongi just spoke. He slowly looked up at Yoongi with wide eyes of realisation. "No...."

"Yes...."

"Shut up! My brother can't be gay!" Jimin huffed and Yoongi frowned.

"Why? Is there something wrong with gay?" He asked with a frown which was clearly showing his unhappiness from what Jimin said.

"N-no... I didn't mean it like that..." Jimin stuttered a bit looking at his best friend's expressions. "I-i... Just think Jungkook- I mean... He doesn't look gay... You know...."

Yoongi chuckled. He grabbed Jimin's shoulders and pinned him against the wall sending chills down the boy's spine.
"What about me then? What do you think I look like uh?"

Jimin gulped looking at Yoongi. He was too closer compared to the 'best friend' boundary. "Yoongi..."

"I asked you something...." Yoongi said in his deep voice and Jimin's heart started racing.

"People are w-watching us, Yoongi..."

"Answer."

"You... You... Look... Straight..." Jimin said with his eyes closed, scared to see what Yoongi's reaction was.

Yoongi bit his lower lip and shook his head with a chuckle following. He let go of Jimin. "See you tomorrow, Jimin." He smirked and walked away.

Jimin's legs gave up. He sat on the nearby waiting chairs and placed a hand on his chest feeling his heartbeats. "He called me Jimin."

~~

On the other side.

"Hi..." Jungkook said as he sat on the stool beside the hospital bed where Taehyung was sitting looking down at his hands.

The room fell into silence. Only their breaths were heard. Jungkook felt a bit embarrassed as Taehyung didn't reply. He never faced feelings like these before and was nervous.
"I will leave then...." Jungkook said softly, slightly pointing towards the door.

"Hi..."

Gosh he is beautiful... Jungkook thought as he looked at the boy with love eyes.

Taehyung connected the eyes nervously and a smile appeared on Jungkook's lips. "You're..." He gulped. "You're...."

Taehyung blinked his eyes a few time, thinking about what Jungkook would say. But he didn't look away. For some reason he found Jungkook's eyes very attractive.

"You're...beautiful...."

Taehyung chocked and started coughing directly. He pulled the duvet and hid under it, still coughing and breathless.

Jungkook quickly fetched a water bottle and uncapped it. "Taehyung drink some water!" He said only to receive a head shake from the still coughing boy. "It's bad for you... You already threw up 3 times..." He said holding the duvet.

Taehyung shook his head only coughing uncontrollably.
"Taehyung you need to drink water!" With that jungkook pulled the duvet off him harshly and threw it on the floor.
"You...." Jungkook bit his lower lip looking at Taehyung's face. His cheeks were all red. He's blushing... Oh my heart!  Jungkook chuckled at how cute the boy was.

He sat beside him and put the bottle near the boy's mouth for him to drink the water. He was pretty but from this angle he looked even more prettier.

Jungkook gulped as he watched Taehyung's neck while the boy innocently gulped down the water with closed eyes. He was nervous at first but as the kind of boy he was, he felt very good about the way kook was treating him.

Taehyung softly pushed Kook's hand away as he was done drinking water. He was still blushing and was shy enough to not look up at the boy. And Kook felt like squishing his cheeks and tell him that he is the most beautiful human he has ever seen.

Kook placed the bottle on the small table near the bed and looked at Taehyung. The boy was still looking down playing with his fingers and Kook found it adorable.
Jungkook wanted to talk more with him but he didn't know what else to say... Well he can't just keep on complimenting the boy until he becomes a human tomato, so he kept quiet.

"Hey..." Taehyung started as he slowly looked up and directly looked away as their eyes met. Jungkook was not shy or nervous like Taehyung. If he did feel something for the boy, he said it. But Taehyung was complete different. He is shy af and is not brave enough to say his thoughts out loud.

"Yes?" Kook responded immediately not even thinking about the fact that he would sound desperate.

"W-what is your n-name?" Taehyung asked as he had no idea who this guy was, who was caring about him so much.

"Jungkook Kim." Kook said proudly yet in a soft tune. He didn't know how he was speaking like that. He never used such soft tone with anyone but for taehyung it came out naturally.

A smile appeared on Taehyung's lips and jungkook almost melted. "Wow! We have the same surname!" Tae said excited.

"That means you don't have to change your surname...."

______________________________________

I decided to sleep early but now I woke up 😔 my sleeping schedule is ruined!