𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 : 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

You slowly laid Chanhee down on the bed, gazing into his shining black eyes all the way. His hands gripped you tight, holding onto you like his life depended on it. He was depending on you.

And it felt so good.

You lowered your head and pressed a few kisses into the column of Chanhee's neck, getting frustrated with the shirt collar in the way.

"May I undress you, baby boy?" You whispered, a shiver running down Chanhee's spine at your dark tone. He wanted you to talk to him like that forever.

"Yes, noona." He nodded, knowing that you always wanted him to give verbal consent to make sure you weren't hurting him.

Without responding, you slipped your hands under Chanhee's shirt and jumper, feeling the pale, soft skin beneath your palms. Chanhee jumped at the feeling of your cold hands on his warm skin, getting a chuckle out of you. You pushed the jumper up slowly, revealing his beautiful, pristine, pale skin. He looked even better than he did in your dreams.

You got his top fully off of him, leaving the omega blushing as your eyes raked over his bare upper body. He was thin, not alarmingly thin, but enough to where you'd be sure to put a little extra food on his plate next time. His pink nipples contrasted with his skin tone in a way that made you want to play with them until Chanhee wept.

Your fingers found the zipper to Chanhee's skirt, with you shooting him a quick glance and receiving a nod to confirm that you had his consent.

You pulled the zipper down, undoing the hook and pulling the skirt off of Chanhee's legs.

"Oh, isn't this cute?" You teased the omega, making Chanhee blush in embarrassment at his own choice of undergarments.

You though his underwear was just white before, but no. It had baby blue trim and a cute little bow on the waistband, but what really caught your attention was the blue lace heart on the front of the underwear.

"A-All of m-my pink panties were in the wash..."

"Oh, I don't mind, darling. I find these even more adorable." You pressed a kiss into Chanhee's thigh, undoing the buttons of your shirt while you showed affection to Chanhee. You shed your shirt from your shoulders, smirking as Chanhee's jaw dropped, staring at your bare upper body.

"My eyes are up here, darling." He immediately looked back up at you, stammering out an apology and being cut off when you chuckled darkly. "I don't mind you looking, baby. Just wanted to make sure you didn't get lost."

Chanhee's blush got even brighter, hiding his face in his hands with you cooing at how cute he was.

You climbed on top of Chanhee, making him squeak and rub his thighs together. Your hand trailed down his body, towards the bottom of his torso and stopping just as it approached his cunt. Your hand distracted Chanhee as you kissed and nipped at his neck, making sure to leave marks behind to show that he was yours.

"Noona... touch me, p-please." Chanhee whimpered, getting a smirk from you in response.

"Where do you want me to touch you, baby? Tell me."

"M-my... my..." He stuttered and nervously rubbed his thighs together, your hands gripping his thighs tightly and pushing them apart.

"Let me guess, darling. You want me to touch you... here?" You bracketed your thigh between his, grinding your thigh against his heat and pulling a startled moan out of him.

And god, his moans were so sweet.

"There! Noona, there!" He whined, bucking his hips up to grind against your thigh. As much as you wanted to keep teasing him, he deserved some of what he wanted. Besides, you were getting a bit impatient with yourself.

"Noona..." Chanhee murmured as your fingers hooked into the waistband of his underwear, slowly pulling it off of him.

He pressed his thighs together in embarrassment, making you gently spread his legs apart while kissing his neck soothingly. "Don't worry, darling. Noona's got you. May I touch you?" Chanhee nodded, his breath hitching as your fingers grazed his heat.

"Noona..." Chanhee murmured, turning into a moan as your index finger found his sensitive clit. You distracted him with a kiss, his moans filling your mouth as you rubbed circles into the bundle of nerves. Having your mate here, in your arms, moaning because of what you were doing... it felt so good.

You moved your thumb down to his clit, pushing at his entrance with your middle finger, Chanhee practically purring at the touch. He cuddled into you, letting out languid moans at your fingers' motions.

You slowly maneuvered your middle finger in and out of him, pressing against his warm, velvety walls and drawing moans from his lips.

"Would you like me to fuck you tonight, baby? Or can you cum like this?" His back arched as you breached him with another finger, giving you the answer before he had to say anything.

Your index and middle fingers reached deeper inside him, just barely brushing the spot that made him clench around you and quietly wail in pleasure. Your thumb had continued its ministrations the whole time, and the slow but constant pleasure was starting to get to Chanhee.

"I-I can feel it, noona...!" He writhed in your grip, as your other hand gripped his petite waist and held him in place.

You pushed a third fingertip against his entrance, getting a whine from your omega. "I won't, darling. Don't worry." You withdrew the third finger, speeding up your hand's motions. Chanhee was starting to shake, letting you know that he was getting close to his orgasm.

"Noona-!" He wailed, your free hand now on his chest, pinching one of his pink nipples.

"Let it out, baby." He obeyed you, climaxing just a few moments later. You withdrew your hand from his core, just holding him close and letting him calm down.

"How was it?" You asked, a smirk on your face. You could tell he enjoyed it, as the proof was all over your hand, but you wanted to hear it from him.

"It was... it was so good... please do it again soon..." He sighed out, breathless from the experience.

"Of course. However, you need to sleep, darling." Chanhee nodded and you could tell he was halfway to passing out because of how his head lolled.

You let him get some rest as you wiped off his thighs with a wet washcloth, making a mental note to change the sheets in the morning. You got back into bed, smiling as Chanhee instinctively snuggled into you even though he was already asleep.

Having him in your arms, completely satisfied because of you was a dream come true. He was like a dream, you could barely believe he was real sometimes.

But he was real. And he was yours.

(A/N: So uh, that one got long. Maybe I should become a smut writer, it might be a good path to take. Please please please let me know what you thought in the comments, they help motivate me so i get chapters out earlier. I would also just genuinely love to hear your thoughts, if you found this hot, if you found it not hot, if you wish they did more, etc. thank you all so much for reading!)