𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 : 𝐛𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬

You were in a field of blue flowers, your hand being held by a black haired omega. He was running ahead of you, pulling you along with him.

"Baby boy, slow down."

Your omega giggled, turning around to face you with a huge smile on his face. "Keep up, noona!"

You sighed. You loved your omega, but he was so rambunctious sometimes. "And... right here!"

You made a noise of confusion before your omega plopped down onto the ground, laying in a patch of soft ground.

"Sit down, noona."

"Alright, baby boy."

You sat down and he scooted over, laying his head in your lap. You gazed into his wide eyes, leaning down to press a soft kiss to his lips. He was so overwhelmingly adorable. 

He giggled, a sweet sound you wanted to hear forever. 

You laid down next to him, your omega quickly cuddling up and clinging to you. 

"Noona's so pretty." 

"And baby's so cute." You responded, making him blush and bury his face in your neck. 

"Baby's not cute..."

"Baby is very cute. I would argue that my baby boy is the cutest little omega in the whole world."

He shook his head, melting back into you.

"Baby's sleepy."

"Then sleep."  Your omega just nodded, falling asleep as you woke up.

You sighed, turning your alarm off. You really did want to stay in that dream forever, just you and your omega. However, you knew what those dreams meant.

Your omega was near, and he just needed you to find him. 

The first time you dreamed of your omega, you were surprised to find out that it was a male omega. Most male omegas were paired with male alphas and betas, while female alphas were often paired with female omegas, betas, and male betas. 

You weren't complaining however, as your omega looked like the sweetest little thing and you wanted to wrap him up in blankets and give him everything in the world. 

You got up from your bed, walking out of your bedroom to another bedroom right next to yours.

It was your omega's future room.

The walls were painted baby blue, with the ceiling being white with blue clouds on it. The bed frame was wood painted white, with the bedsheets and blankets being various shades of light blue. A mountain of animal plushies were on the bed, all either white or baby blue. You didn't know if your omega had a favorite animal, so you just got tons of different animals.

It was perfect for him.

You just hoped he liked it. You were sure your omega liked baby blue, as that was a color featured regularly in your dreams of him. 

You turned and left the room, shutting the door behind you. You would worry about your omega liking the room when you found him. For now, you had to get to work. You had a bunch of interviews today for your assistant position, meaning you had to be in the office early to review resumes.

After taking a shower and getting ready, you grabbed your work bag and car keys, slipping your heels on before you walked out the door. 

Hopping into your car, you slipped your heels back off, putting them on the seat next to you. You had a lot of work today, and the drive there was definitely going to be your only moment of peace.

Your last assistant had quit recently, citing that she wanted to continue her studies and didn't have the time for the job. You were upset at the time, but it didn't matter now. Jobs were replaceable. 

The hiring process was just tedious. Being at such a high-profile company meant that applicants flooded in and looking through resumes was a pain.

Pulling into a parking spot, you turned off the car and slipped your heels back on. The black pumps were cumbersome, but professional. And professional was what you needed to be. The lovestruck alpha who would do anything for her omega needed to be left at home.

Walking through the workplace, the secretary for your floor, an omega named Inseong, rushed over to you. "Miss, I have reviewed the resumes for the assistant position, here's all of the ones that best fit the criteria."

"Thanks Inseong, that's helpful. God, why couldn't you be my assistant?" 

Inseong just nodded, rushing back to his desk.

You pushed open the door to your office, the spacious and well lit area being the place you sat every day. The vacant assistant desk sat in the corner, reminding you that you needed to fill it soon. You had an interview coming up in fifteen minutes, hopefully they would be well fit for the position. You took a look at their resume, the picture looking familiar but you couldn't remember where you'd seen him before. 

His name was Kang Chanhee, and he was 19, and an omega. Looking through his resume, he was fairly qualified, but seemed to still be finishing university. As long as he interviewed well, you didn't mind what else he was busy with.

Picking up his resume, you carried it with you as you headed into a small conference room that the interview would be conducted in. 

After a few minutes, there was a gentle knock at the door.

"Come in."

The door opened, and you prepared yourself for him to come in. 

"Kang Chanhee, corr-"

You cut yourself off.

Wide doe eyes.

Black hair that fell over his face. 

The scent of caramel and honey.

You knew who he was. And your alpha knew it too, by what she was screaming in your head.

MATE!!!