𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨: 𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐜 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬

The omega also froze in place, you knew that he realized you were his mate.

"M-Miss... I think..." He stammered, making you approach him slowly.

"It's alright, I know. You're my mate. Can you introduce yourself to me, sweetheart?" You soothed the nervous omega, sweetening his scent as he blushed at your gentle approach. His sweet scent filled the room, and you knew that it was utterly addicting. He nervously clasped his hands together, trying to find the right way to introduce himself.

You took that time to admire him. His fluffy black hair fell just above his eyes, giving him a shy look that you found adorable. His big black eyes reminded you of a doll, probably because you wanted to dress him up in cute outfits and take utmost care of him. His outfit consisted of a light grey blazer with a white dress shirt and black slacks. Fairly mundane, and you knew that you had to change that. Surely he would realize that he wouldn't have to try to blend in with betas anymore.

"M-my name is Kang Chanhee, my birthday is the seventeenth of January, I'm an omega, uh, I'm from Daejeon, I-I..."

"It's alright, darling. I've learned plenty about you now. It's wonderful to meet you, Chanhee." You held your hand out for him to shake, the omega hesitating.

"...May I... m-may I hug you, n-noona?" He stuttered, making your smile grow bigger and making you pull him into a warm hug. He practically melted into your arms, and couldn't deny that it felt so right to hold him. You felt... complete having him here. Like he was the missing piece to your puzzle. And he probably was.

"Why don't I take you back to my house, darling? We can get to know each other a bit better." Chanhee blushed bright red at the suggestion, making you chuckle. 

"I don't mean it in that way. If you'd like, we can just go for a date sometime." He visibly calmed down, letting you smile in relief. As much as you wanted to do that with him, you would let him take it slow and set the pace. He had just as much control in this relationship as you did. 

"Y-yeah, I'd love that." His fingers gripped tightly onto the strap of his bag, letting you know that he was either anxious or uncomfortable. 

"I'll reach out to you tomorrow at the latest to plan our date. Until then, I hope you have a wonderful day." You left a kiss on Chanhee's cheek, making him blush one last time.

He scurried out the door and out of the building, as you were left daydreaming about how much of an incredible mate he would be. 

(A/N: I apologize for the late update. Let me know what you thought about this chapter, and if you'd like anything to happen next chapter. Should things get steamier?)