𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 : 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

"Noona, wait!" You stopped yourself from moving, stepping away from Chanhee and letting him turn around and fix his clothing. You noticed tears in his eyes and your heart broke, you didn't mean to do something he didn't want.

"I'm so sorry, Chanhee. I can't believe I didn't ask for your consent, I-"

"It's not that, noona. I wanted it. I still want it. I-I just..." Chanhee cried a bit louder, making you wrap him up in your arms and help him into the car. You sat next to him, rubbing Chanhee's back to help him calm down.

"Do you want to talk about it, baby?" Chanhee nodded, looking over at you and holding your hand tight.

"I... I-I'm not a virgin." He confessed, hiding his face in his hands.

Now you understood him a bit better. Omegas who weren't virgins were often seen as whores or "unpure" and were talked down to.

"Sweetheart, I don't care. I don't care if you are or aren't a virgin. You're my mate, I'm going to love you no matter what." You hugged him tight, feeling Chanhee slowly start to stop shaking and calm down a bit.

"I was so worried..." Chanhee mumbled, pulling away from you. "C-can we go back to your place?"

You nodded, kissing his hand and starting the car. The drive back was uneventful, your hand resting on Chanhee's knee instead of his thigh.

You let Chanhee in your apartment, shutting the door behind him and letting him gawk at how big your apartment was. You placed his shopping bags near the stairs, following him into the living room, where he was admiring its size.

"Woah, it's so big!" He said, shocked. (You wanted to hear him say that again, but in a different context.)

"I know, darling. Would you like dinner?" You pulled him by his hand into the kitchen, Chanhee enthusiastically nodding.

You chatted a bit with him as you cooked, he seemed so excited to eat your cooking. You were so ecstatic that you got to take care of him and provide for him.

Dinner was pleasant, but you had one thought on your mind the whole time. Sleeping with Chanhee. In both a romantic and sexual way.

Once dinner was over, you cleaned up and showed Chanhee to your bedroom. You'd show him his own later on.

Chanhee stared at the large bed, looking back at you with anxiety in his eyes.

"Do you want to?" You whispered in Chanhee's ear, holding his hands from behind.

He shuddered, and a second passed before you heard his answer.

"Yes."

(A/N: They're going to do it!! Let me know if there's anything special you want in the next chapter!)