𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 : 𝐛𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞

"N-noona! Oh, noona!" Chanhee writhed and begged for you as you parted his thighs, only teasing him more.

His milky skin was so hot under your touch, each brush of your fingers sending shivers up Chanhee's spine.

He was so desperate for you. So dependent on you. You were his alpha, and he was your omega. He was all yours.

You slowly and affectionately kissed up his bare body, each little press of your lips against his too-sensitive skin making his breath hitch.

You stopped to graze the bud of his nipple with your teeth, Chanhee letting out a surprised yelp. You kept it brief, continuing your lips' ascent. You traced the line of his collarbone with your tongue, fully stopped when you reached his unmarked neck. Without a warning, you gently bit his neck, leaving a love bite behind. He shuddered as he came down from the feeling of your mark, with you gripping his small waist and pulling him into your body.

"Mine." You growled possessively, rubbing at his neck and scent gland with your nose.

"Yours, alpha." You heard Chanhee respond, smiling as everything started to drift away...

You groaned as you awoke, covered in sweat and practically throbbing in your sleep shorts.

The room and bed were too hot, your mind being stuck in your dream, which was also too hot.

As much as you wanted to take things slow and let Chanhee adjust to you, you knew that it would be torture. Everyday without the omega in your bed, protected by your arms would be miserable and would lead to more (admittedly arousing) dreams like this.

God, how you just wanted to mate Chanhee.

(A/N: Things got steamy quick, haha. I'm still playing around with the idea of g!p so let me know if you would be okay with that in the comments. Also, let me know any thoughts you had on the chapter or anything you'd like to see next time! I'd love to write in something you want.)