𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 : 𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞

A few days had passed since you first met Chanhee and the weekend had come, marking the day of your first date.

The few days you spent without Chanhee were admittedly frustrating (both emotionally and sexually) and you knew that getting to see Chanhee and spending a whole day with your precious omega would be a relief.

You spent extra time getting ready today, making sure you looked attractive but still gave off an air of dominance. Your hair was elegantly slicked back into a ponytail, a hairstyle that wasn't high-maintenance so you could spend more time tending to Chanhee.

Speaking of Chanhee, you were currently waiting outside his apartment, purse in one hand, bundle of flowers in the other. His apartment was in an area of town that wasn't the safest, you wanted to get him out of here as soon as possible so you could keep him safe and protected.

You heard footsteps rushing to the door, chuckling it yourself as you realized that Chanhee must have still been getting ready.

The door opened, and you were not prepared for the sight it revealed.

Chanhee's fluffy black hair was no longer just black, now it had little pink streaks scattered throughout, a bubblegum pink color.  He also wore a pink jumper with the collar of a white shirt folded up over the neckline of the jumper. He had on white sneakers and white socks, but what shocked you the most was the skirt. He had on a white pleated skirt with a little pink strawberry embroidered into each pleat.

He was absolutely adorable.

"N-noona! I didn't, uh, expect you to be here so early, I-I was just trying to find an outfit, I-I was going to change-"

"Don't worry, darling. I love the way this looks on you." You looked Chanhee up and down, practically undressing him with your eyes. A bright red blush appeared on his face, making you chuckle.

Chanhee took the flowers from you, placing them in a large pitcher of water since he didn't own any vases. His apartment was small and modest, and just looking around, you could see that it was not in the best condition. Oh, how you longed to have Chanhee living with you so you could treat him like the angel he was.

"I'm ready to go, noona!" Chanhee broke you out of your thoughts, grinning at you. You smiled at how joyful and adorable he was, taking his hand as the two of you left his apartment.

"Let's go, darling. The entire day is ours."

(A/N: That's another chapter down! I promise, things will get steamier eventually. For now, let me know your thoughts or requests down in the comments! I'll see you all next chapter!)