Chapter Twenty-Four.

*   *   *

Sammy hung out with me all day, it was pouring rain outside so, we just watched movies and talked. Jack has been calling me and texting me all day but, I couldn't talk to him. Sammy and I were laughing over something when I got another call from JJ, I sighed.

"You should just pick it, get it over with. It might make him lay off a bit," Sammy said. I bit my lip, was I ready to talk to Jack? I gritted my teeth and Sammy laughed, "Come on, Ari, just talk to him." I sighed and then picked up the phone.

"What do you want, Jack?" I said quietly while looking at the floor.

"Ariana! Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! Please let me explain, I was drunk! Sammy has always had a thing for you he just wanted to make me look worse!" Before he could say anything else I cut him off.

"No, this is not Sammy's fault. You said it, Sam forced you to do nothing, you said it. Don't blame your mistakes on him, they aren't his fault. If you haven't already guessed, you and I are over. Delete my number and don't talk to me. I worked this hard for a fresh start and I won't let you ruin it." I quickly hung up the phone and wiped my wet cheek unaware I was crying. I got up and walked into my bedroom and fell onto my bed and sobbed, for hours. Sammy didn't bother me, he let me be. I cried and cried and cried for hours and hours and I felt like I would never stop. I hadn't cried this much since Jack passed away. I missed him, and I missed Shawn. JJ hurt my heart and I hurt Cam's. Now I'm confused because of Sammy and everything hurts and I want this feeling to go away. The tears kept coming, all my heartbreak and sadness just fled from my eyes all at once. I feel... dead. Empty, alone, sad, broken. After 5 hours of straight sobbing, I got up at around 1am and grabbed my laptop. I booked the quickest flight I could find and then grabbed a suit case. I packed clothes for about a month's time and then wrote Sammy a note saying I was okay, but, I need to get away and asked him to watch after my apartment. Then, at 2:30am I left my apartment and headed for the airport.