Part 60: Time of Death (End Of Book 1)

Picture link: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/10133167902516083/

Btw, the whole Yandere thing I've written for the past few chapters. It's during the arc of the search for Sasuke, and the pain arc. Except the time pain destroyed everything, the "main characters" didn't notice because they were looking for Sasuke and Shirayuki so yeah. NOW ITS WAR.  :))

Ps. Everyone else is still alive except for the backround characters and those who were killed or are just dead are dead. :)

Sorry for rushing the war, but the main thing I wanted in this chapter was revolved around Shirayuki.

        "Shit, since when were we supposed to fight Madara?" Shirayuki coughed, seeing the four Kage's fighting.

        Shirayuki saw the other ninjas about to die so she used geo to create a wall from the ground, struggling to get to the others. Shirayuki's powers made it much easier to defeat Madara, she was continously healing and reviving everyone while defeating many enemies.

       Tsunade then saw Shirayuki in a horrible state, "Shirayuki, stand down! We'll take over for a while!" Tsunade yelled.

      "Huh? Okay!" Shirayuki yelled back, quickly running back to the others.

      "Shirayuki..." Naruto muttered, his clone appearing beside her.

      "Naruto, I swear to god, THIS IS NOT THE TIME-"

      "I-I know, I just need your help with this. I won't let my feelings for you get in the way with saving the world." Naruto explained.

       "I need your help, right now." Shirayuki said.

       "What do you need?" 

       "Help me find Gaara's body, help me find Kakashi-Sensei's body, and bring it here." Shirayuki told him.

       "Okay, I'll leave it to you to deal with the enemies first." Naruto nodded, quickly running to find the two bodies.

       Naruto soon came back with both of their bodies, and Shirayuki quickly created a shield and revived the two.

      "You...You revived Grandma Chiyo, didn't you?" Naruto muttered, feeling a wave a guilt.

      "Shirayuki, I am so sorry-"

      "Apologise when the world isn't in danger. I need help." 

      "...What happened? Wait, I'm alive?" Gaara questioned.

      "Yeah, I revived you like Grandma Chiyo. Now, let's go-"

     "I'm not done with you-"

     "OBITO IS MADARA. WELL THE ALIVE ONE, THE REINCARNATED ONE IS MADARA, NOW LET'S GO!" Shirayuki yelled, summoning Langa and Reki to get both of them to where Madara and Obito were.

      "Oh, it's the magic girl. And that nine-tailed brat. And my old friend. It's a shame that I have to kill them all." 

Time skip to Sasuke's and Naruto's fight except it's not gonna be a fight

      "Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi, I know that we worked hard together and all...But..." Sasuke said.

      "Wow, thanks for acknowledging me." Shirayuki scoffed.

      "I can't let you have her." Sasuke said, slicing all three of their heads off.

      "...I take back my words, you are still damn crazy for me." Shirayuki scoffed.

      "I told you before, I will kill anyone for you." Sasuke declared.

      "What about yourself?"

      "Now, I can't do that. Because the only reason why I'd kill everyone for you, is so that I can be with you." Sasuke smiled sinisterly.

      "Well, that's a shame." Gaara said, appearing behind Shirayuki.

      "You've really gone crazy, Sasuke." Shikamaru sighed.

      "You all were willing to kill her girlfriend!" Sasuke yelled.

      Shirayuki then got pulled away, with sand around her waist, "But they aren't as crazy as you. And they've calmed down already. You haven't." Tsunade said.

      "Well, I could just electrocute you all now." Sasuke said, infusing Chidori with the water everyone was stepping on, killing them all except Shirayuki since she was on dry ground.

      "Finally.." 

      "You know, I'm at my limit already. I overused all my powers, I'm as good as dead. And one sacrifice wouldn't do any harm." Shirayuki said, reviving everyone, pushing her body even more to get to the other villages.

     Shirayuki then fell forward, and Gaara caught her, while everyone else detained Sasuke. 

     "Wait, what's wrong with her?" Tsunade asked.

     "She told me that, her body was rejecting her powers, which resulted in destroying her body. I guess she revived everyone, and pushed her body too much." Gaara muttered.

      Shirayuki slowly opened her eyes, "Gaara, don't give me a funeral. Throw me into the water or just get rid of my body. I don't want a..." Shirayuki stopped talking as she no longer had any life in her.

      'My death...wasn't suicide. I kept her promise...'

     "Time of death, 05:22 PM, October 10th." 

(Sorry for the short chapter, this is the end of this book. The next book will be in HunterxHunter)