Ivan looked to me with a small smile, I knew he was going to try and joke to lighten up the mood. "Do you want me to call a therapist yet?"

"Not quite, I haven't completely lost my mind." I shook my head slowly as I sat down in the chair. Ivan immediately passed a bottle of beer over to me.

"Alright, tell me all about your day, I wish to hear about it." Ivan said, there was no sarcasm in his voice. He really did want to hear about it. "I swear I should write a book about you and Michael. I know enough about it, it'll be better then fifty shades of gray."

"My day was bad, thank you for asking." I said as I ignored his second comment. Ivan looked to me and gestured for me to continue. "Calum literally ran crying to me with an apology, he was with Ashton. I guess he has some sort of guilt."

"I have something that might make you feel better. Besides a good drink." Ivan smiled as he turned his computer around. I saw twitter, the place I had avoided for so long. I leaned forward and read the tweet he had clicked on.

"Michael tweeted it was rumor? Or was that you?" I asked.

Ivan shook his head. "No it was indeed Michael. I called and asked, I think he's starting to see his ways."

"For now."

"What do you mean?"

"Michael always learns that he's done something wrong. But every time that happens he does something worse afterwards. I don't know what else he could do to me." I said slowly as I looked into the bottle. "Ivan he doesn't care about me, he only cares about himself. Do you know how it feels to love someone who doesn't give a damn about you?"

"You love Michael?" Ivan asked and I felt myself turn red.

"D-Did I say that?" I asked. Ivan nodded. "I..I don't know."

"How could you love him, is the real question. I don't understand how you remain to care about him even after all of this." Ivan said. "Is there any point for you to want to stay with him?"

"No.." I sighed.

"I'm not trying to hurt you Luke, I'm just trying to show you that this might not be best for you." Ivan said. "I'm starting to worry. I'm beginning to think you're going to give yourself alcohol poisoning."

"Yeah." I sighed. "Look, Ivan. I think I'm going to try and talk to Michael. One last time, okay?" Ivan nodded.

I stood up and walked out of the room. Heading downstairs and out of the building. Eventually I reached the hotel and walked into our room.

"Cal is that you?" Michael walked in the room and saw me. "Oh, just you." I smiled and nodded. "Luke?" I turned my eyes over to Michael. "How come you didn't tell me about what actually happened?" I shrugged. "Ashton said you thought I wouldn't believe you."

"You could say that." I shrugged.

"Well.." Michael sighed. "See my tweet? Is that why you're back?"

"Somewhat."

"Well, I only tweeted it because Ashton threatened to leave the band if I didn't." Michael shrugged. He was not just going to go lenient on me, now was he?

"Figures." I muttered, folding my arms and beginning to walk through the room.

"Luke." Michael sighed. I stopped and turned to him. For a moment he got a wicked grin on his face - he was not done torturing me yet. Michael took my hands in his as he leaned close to my ear so I could keep his hot breath. "Do I still get under your skin?"

"M-Mikey.." I muttered.

"I do." Michael smiled as he leaned back. "Good to know that I'll always have you around my finger."

ForcedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara