The auction continues as I look up at the woman. " What is your name?" She nods and mutters. "Kali belladonna master." I nod and look back to the stage. "Sit here and rest I can count the bags under your eye." She hesitates before sitting down infront of me and rests her head on my thigh. I keep watching as the humans keep bringing out useless items. " Next up we have another sword it is a katana with a white sheath with unknown writing on it." As another man wheels the blade out I feel my blood run cold. "Onibane." I gasp.

I grab my sign and listen for the bidding

I grab my sign and listen for the bidding. " We start at 15 thousand." A guy across from me raises his sign. " Can I get 16?" I raise my sign and call. " 17,000." The auctioneer nods when the man across yell 18,000 and I responded with 20. " the auctioneer smiles as my competitor gives up. " 20,000 once.........20,000 going twice.........sold to 238 for 20,000 dollars." I sigh and hold out my hand as a case drops from my circle landing in my hand. " Kali take this case and fetch me the sword." She nods and gets up taking the case and walks away. " That was all the items but now we get to the slaves!" I sigh as a girl around 20 walks out and I guess she was Kali's daughter the black hair and cat ears match. " We have Blake age 20 height 5'6" a love c cup breast size and plump ass condition virgin!" The auctioneer yells as Blake presses a button on the cloak she was were as it flies of her to reveal her in a black swimsuit

 " We have Blake age 20 height 5'6" a love c cup breast size and plump ass condition virgin!" The auctioneer yells as Blake presses a button on the cloak she was were as it flies of her to reveal her in a black swimsuit

"We start the bids at 5 million." I sigh and look her up and down as the number keeps rising I look at her eye which were pleading as I raise my sign."38 million." People start whispering as Kali returns with onibane and takes her place there by my knees. " 38 million going once..." a man raises his sign. " 40 million." I look back to see a ban with a industrial mask as I smrik. " 50 million." I call as the man I recognize as all for one sits down. " Sold to 238 for 50 million." I smrik and snap my fingers as a brief case land on the stage. " In there is 50 million along with another 4 million for the good business." The auctioneers eyes widen as Blake hops of the stage and walks towards me as I stand. "Come we are going." The mother daughter pair nod and follow me out as we get to my car. " Get in." Both of them sat in the back while I drove as I pull the mask of an headed to a apartment I had rented for my family and I.

No ones pov

Y/n leads the two in the apartment to find sona and Shizune in the living room. " So who is this?" Sona asks. " Love this is Kali and Blake belladonna they were about to be sold today." Sona nods and looks at Kali. " She is to far gone." Y/n nods as Blake speaks up. " Pardon me but what will happen to mother and i?" Y/n smiles " Anything you want."  Blake looks at her mother. "I wanted to try and be a hero but I need to look after mom they broke her I can't leave her." Y/n nods and looks at sona. "We can try and get nezu to let you into ua after the sports festival." Blake's eyes widen as she nod before looking at her mother. "Grayfia!" Y/n calls as the maid appears. "Yes young master..... oh you found your blade?" Y/n grins and pats the hilt of the sword on his back. " Yes tenchibane is back." Sona grins as y/n explains what he needs. " So take the woman and rehabilitate her?" Y/n nods and looks at sona. "I will be back I'm going to see izuku check up on his training." Sona sighs with a nod. " Fine but when you get done we are cuddling....oh I forgot but sasha went back home her father isn't able to lead anymore the house anymore so she has taken over." Y/n nods and teleports away to where izuku was training alongside ibara and jiro.