chap 12 a rescue

Y/n pov

I pat eri's head and walk up to Fuyumi. "I'm sorry for taking your time beautiful." I say as she blushes and shakes her head. " No its ok-" before my phone rings as I pick. "Yo Levi you up finally." I hear a scoff. "Sore as he'll but I figure you might like to know that there is a black market auction in wanto ward." I frown before grinning. "Time?"  I ask to learn that the auction was in two hours.

Timeskip

No ones pov

No ones pov

Y/n walks in to a big fancy building while adjusting the cuffs on his black jacket.

A lady in a red dress hands y/n a mask as he walks in and collects a sign with the number 238 on it as he walked in the ballroom as a magic circle appears by his ear

A lady in a red dress hands y/n a mask as he walks in and collects a sign with the number 238 on it as he walked in the ballroom as a magic circle appears by his ear. "Son I hope you know what you are doing?" Y/n nods " Yes father something about this has to be worth my time." Y/n says as he grabs a pamphlet as the circle fades.

Y/n pov

I look at spot a weapon one that should not be in human hands.

"So they found my blade." I say as I feel a smile form as I fill the page to spot a word I grew to hate 'slaves' I look down and spot something that pissed be off. "Only one per person huh guess I have to make it count." I look up two see a man in a red suit stand behind the stand. " Welcome to this month's auction before we get to the main auction we are trying a gamble on something." I lean back and cross my legs with my interest peaked. When suddenly a lady walked out wearing a swimsuit carrying my sword. I look at the woman and feel my heart sink. "Her soul is broken she can't be saved." I mutter as the man speaks up. " The deal is if anyone can tell us what the language is on the sheath of this sword you get the sword free along with the woman. She has already undergone training so she is the perfect slave for any luck man." I grin as I put my sign in the air. "Number 238 would you like to guess the language?" I stand up and walk up to the stage as he hands me the mic. "It is 5th century Latin it says 'ut caelum ardeat et infernum prosperatur' meaning let heaven burn and hell prosper." The auctioneer blinks before sigh as the woman climbs down off the stage and hands me my sword before I strap it to my back. " Thank you." I walk back to my chair and sit down as the woman stands at my side.