the beginning

Y/n pov

"Son it is time for the three of you to leave for the human world but I have a few orders for you three as king." I look up to see my father Lucifer sitting rather relaxed " Yes your majesty?" I answer " First always be mindful of the treaty if it can't be help do not attack any of the angels, second reveal you are only to your most closest we devils are not accepted by humans. Lastly you will still accepted contracts during the night." I lower my head as my wife sona speaks up " Yes your majesty." When my other wife Sasha also speaks up. " It will be done as you command." We stand and bow to my father and turn and walk out the hall. " Come on my loves lets head to the portal." I say offering my hands out to them which they take by lacing their arms around as we walk to find a few of the servants standing with our things " Son a moment please."  I turn to see my father walks up " Yes sir?" He hold his hand up " I'm speaking as your father boy." I nod and smile with a nod " Son take care of yourself and let no harm come to the girls." I nod , " You shouldn't have to worry about that dad. After all you remember the craters the last time someone pissed them off." We both shutter at the thought when I hear sona " Come on my love nezu is waiting for us."  I smile and turn only for dad to rest his hand on my shoulder " Walk tall my son." I nod and answer in kind " Stand proud father." Dad gives one of his truly rare smiles as I turn and walk through the portal to reveal the famous ua college gates.

" Dad gives one of his truly rare smiles as I turn and walk through the portal to reveal the famous ua college gates

Looking down to see the famous white chimera that even father respects. " Ah Mr morningstar I see you have made it please enter I'll escort you and your wives to the dorm." He says playing into our human story. " Very well principal." I say while picking up my suitcase while sona and Sasha roll theirs " normally we wouldn't let our new students in until the first day but to save you all the trouble off traveling I'll  let you and I must say a beautiful car you have." I smile as we walk towards the dorm that had my baby a satan black  1969 Chevrolet impala. " Thank you principal but I believe Sasha has some things left in her family manor so she will be teleporting to get it." I look over to see her nod " Yes my mother wanted my to have some extra charms to improve our defense."

A few minutes later we had finished unpack as nezu hands us our ID'S. "Now why don't you get adjusted to the human world while Sasha gets the charms." Nezu says as sona giggles " Sure we can make a date out of it, it's been a while since it was just y/n and myself." Sasha pouts " Fine but I get one to!" I sigh and pat her head " Of course my dear we will see you when we return." She smiles and teleports away as sona and I walk out the dorms and I drive us off.

Elsewhere
????? Pov

I just sigh and rub my neck and look at my friend who just sat down. " Is something wrong?" I nod " Yea just getting the divorce papers is a bitch, your lucky inko you aren't  married." She sighs and looks up " Yea but to think that one guy left all those years ago." I nod in remembrance "Right didn't he say his name was Michael?" Inko nods " Yep that is right Mitsuki." I look over to see a old classic car pull in to a parking spot to see a young handsome man get out of the driver's door and felt my breath hitch.