chap 2 adventures with eri

Y/n pov

Right after nezu and company left I walked in to the kitchen to see what they were laughing at only to see sona accidentally set a pot on fire. " Really  my love I thought we taught you to cook?" I asks as she blushes " You did but look." She tilts her head to see eri laughing with a big smile. "Ok but don't melt the pots there will be others that need to use them." She nods as the fire goes out  when a thought hits me. "Oh no how will dad react." Sona's face falls at the same time sasha's goes pale. " Only one way to find out." I make a communication circle by my ear. " Son what is it you only just left?" I sigh " Dad can you come here its not anything to major?" I ask when his circle appears lucky he appeared  facing me. " So what is it?" I rub my neck when eri speaks up. "Papa who is this?" Lucifer stiffens and turns to see eri with a confused look " Um boy explain." I nod and explain the whole story. " So you mean to tell me that I got a granddaughter." Dad asks as I nod when he turns into a mini him and splits in to multiple while the real one does some dance." Yay I'm  a grandpa!"

Sona and I were trying not to laugh but Sasha and eri had no such problem and started laughing to the point where they were rolling on the ground " Grandpa is funny!" Eri laughs as Dad picks her up with a grin on his face

Sona and I were trying not to laugh but Sasha and eri had no such problem and started laughing to the point where they were rolling on the ground " Grandpa is funny!" Eri laughs as Dad picks her up with a grin on his face. " After thousands of years I finally get to see how this feels." He gently kisses her forehead and sets her down " Was she the only reason you called?" I nod " Well I got to get back to work I'll try to start getting days off to babysit." I sigh at dad's antics " Dad I want her to grow up normal before she has to go there." He nods before he heads home and we head onto bed.

A few days after

No ones pov

Eri was running around in a local park playing with a few of the other kids when she bumps into some blond kid  " WATCH IT YOU DAMN BRAT!" He yells as eri starts to sniffle " I-i'm sorr." Before she can finish " I DON'T WANT YOUR FUCKING APOLOGY YOU LITTLE-!"  He never finished as y/n had appeared between them delivering a uppercut to the blonds jaw.

" Before she can finish " I DON'T WANT YOUR FUCKING APOLOGY YOU LITTLE-!"  He never finished as y/n had appeared between them delivering a uppercut to the blonds jaw

"Shut up don't yell at my daughter." Y/n growls before kneeling down " Eri you good?" Eri rubs her eyes before wrapping her arms around his neck and continues to sniffle. " Ssssssshhhh you ok everything will be ok." Y/n stands holding eri in his arm " You fucking extra do you know who the fuck I am?!" The blond yells as y/n glances " Judging off your blackened soul your name is Katsuki Bakugo your hands are stained with the blood of a innocent." He steps back before firing a explosion in his palm. " And you have the balls to punch me?" Y /n glares at the blonde and takes a step towards him and the ground shatters under his footfall shocking the blond.