Past Love Story

3rd pov

"Well? Whats the story?" Boruto asked.

"Hmm...Lets start when I first met Sasuke."

Academy

"AWWW MAN! I HATE THIS!" Kiba pouted as he looked at his grade.

"Calm down dude. It can't be that bad." Shikamaru looked over at Kiba.

"You're right...Heh besides its not as bad as a grade as Narutos!" Kiba teased.

"Shut up! I'm passing Believe it!" Naruto blushed.

"Ehh sure buddy." Choji said as he trailed along with his chips.

The four boys walked down to the creek where they met up with Ino and Sakura to play hide and seek. Suddenly they saw a boy sitting along the bedside of the creek.

"Hey check it out....Sasuke Uchiha...Mr.Popular." Kiba pointed out.

"What a drag...He must've passed easy. Let's just head over to play or else I'm just heading home." Shikamaru sighed.

"Nah let's prank him!" Naruto smiled.

Everyone watched as Naruto went down to the creek. He scooped up some water and crept behind Sasuke. Suddenly, the two girls walked up on the other side of the creek and saw what Naruto was about to do.

"SASUKE-KUN LOOK OUT!" Sakura yelled out.

Naruto then pounced at Sasuke with the water. Surely enough, Sasuke dodged the water and had Naruto fall into the creek.

Kiba ran down and looked to see something was off.

"OI! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" Kiba spat at Sasuke.

"Hn?" Sasuke looked over at Kiba.

"NARUTO CANT SWIM!" Shikamaru yelled down. Sasuke looked to see Naruto drifting away in panic.

"Oh no! NARUTO!" Ino yelled.

Sasuke ran as fast as he could to catch up to Naruto. He then jumped into the water and swam to Naruto.

"HELP!" Naruto tried his best stay on the surface.

Sasuke then held onto Naruto and grabbed a vine that was hanging from a tree.

The raven pulled Naruto out of the water and onto the surface. Naruto looked up to Sasuke who had an emotionless face.

However, there was a faint relief in his expression. Naruto caught onto that and blushed.

"Hey...Umm...You can get off of me now." Sasuke explained.

"OH! IM SORRY!" Naruto got off of him. Sasuke looked up to Naruto and his heart skipped. Naruto smiled as he held out his hand.

"Here let me help you!"

End

3rd pov

"So...you and Sasuke were already into each other...But...how could you...marry Mom....When you already were in love with Sasuke?" Bourto asked.

"In my day...Konoha wasn't supportive of same sex marriage. If you were caught with the same sex...you'd be seen as weak. I didn't want Sasuke to be singled out like how I was. Before he left for his redemption mission we ended on good terms...and well...your mother opened my eyes. She made me feel hopeful. At peace. I loved her so much but I felt that I would be betraying Sasuke. Sadly when he came back...I had to tell him because...I was already engaged to Hinata. He didn't take it so well and didn't talk to me for awhile. Not long after...Him and Sakura started dating. On the night of his wedding ceremony....he told me that he no longer needed me...because he had Sakura. All I said was...."good luck"...that was it." Naruto sighed as he softly smiled.

Bourto frowned as he thought of his feelings. Naruto noticed that and patted his sons head.

"Of course I love your mother...you don't have to worry about that. But right now...I just want to redeem myself...because it's my fault...I hurt Sasuke." Naruto explained.

"I understand now...you will always love mom...you just love someone more close to you....a man...heh...Dad...Thanks...I am grateful that you explained." Boruto sighed as he hugged Naruto. Naruto teared up as he hugged his son.

"Thats the first time you hugged me." Naruto laughed.

"Heh...of course you're my dad!" Bourto laughed as well.

"I hope you and Sasuke can get along?" Naruto asked.

"Are you kidding!? HES SO COOL! IS HE LOOKING FOR A STUDENT? I NEED TO ASK HIM IF I CAN BE HIS STUDENT!" Boruto fan boyed. Naruto sighed as he nodded.

"I'm so glad."

Meanwhile

Sasuke stared at the sky as he turned to Sarada.

"Well...what do you think-"

"WHAT DO I THINK? YOU....USED HER! YOU NEVER LOVED HER! YOU NEVER CARED FOR ME! IF YOU REALLY DID! YOU WOULD'VE SAVED HER AND SHE WOULD'VE BEEN ALIVE RIGHT NOW WITH ME! AND YOU! WE COULD HAVE BEEN A HAPPY FAMILY! WITH ME BEING WITH BOTH MY PARENTS! I KNOW THAT SOUNDS SELFISH BUT I DONT CARE! YOU WERE SELFISH YOUR WHOLE LIFE!" Sarada cried out.

Sasuke backed up and sighed heavily.

"I did what I could to save your moth-"

"NO YOU DIDNT!"

"YOU WERENT THERE SARADA! I TRIED!" Sasuke stopped and realized that he was scaring Sarada.

Sarada cried as she ran away from him. Sasuke felt his hand shaking. He tried to collect himself before falling to the ground tearing up. He took out his ring and squeezed it until it was bent out of shape.

He looked down and saw the ring as his hand was shaking. He felt like throwing the damn thing.

"Hey Sasuke..."

Sasuke looked over to see Naruto with a worried face on. Sasuke took one look at Naruto's expression before tearing up. Sasuke immediately turned around to hide his face.

"Cmon lets go home-"

"No...This...This was a horrible idea..." Sasuke got up and collected himself.

"Sasuke...what are you saying?" Naruto asked.

"I...I can't be with you. Or the kids...I dont belong in a family. I'm sorry...I am at my most importance when I'm alone. I won't be going home with you." Sasuke walked off with the ring in his hand. Naruto frowned as he slowly sighed.

"Why do you have to act like this!?" Naruto spoke out. Sasuke stopped dead in his tracks and turned around.

"Seriously! All this time! From the beginning. You always act like you want to be alone. You had the need to run off whenever you feel like it! Cant we just stop this? We're too old for this now!" Naruto argued.

"...I never asked you in the first place...ALL YOUR EXCUSE WAS TELLING ME I WAS YOUR FRIEND!" Sasuke barked out.

"YEAH WELL NOW YOURE MORE THEN A STUPID FRIEND!" Naruto explained.

"Now?...Now...It was never then...all we got...all we got were those 3 years. You chasing me and me running away. That's our whole dynamic. You broke my heart as soon as you rebuilt it...ever thought about how'd I feel when you married Hinata? You never cared...you were so caught up in becoming hokage....that you forgot about me." Sasuke roared. Naruto frowned as he walked up to Sasuke and held him close.

"Of course I care for you Sasuke. Let's calm down and go home."

"Home? I don't have a home anymore...I lost that years ago. Goodbye...Naruto." Sasuke then disappeared into thin air. Naruto couldn't feel Sasuke's presence anymore.

"And again...how many time...are you going to leave me?"

_________________________________________

Mkay it's giving brokeback mountain vibes 👏

Thanks for reading!

Sincerely Author<3