26. The Aftermath

Start from the beginning

A pillow was thrown at my direction, "It's not funny! You're lucky you're a guy."

I placed my hands in front of me, in an act of surrender, "I know, I know, I'm sorry babe. I am, I shouldn't have taken you twice more."

Alice blushed and muttered something. I cupped my ear, "What's that?"

"I'm glad you did anyway...it felt exhilarating." I smiled at that, turning around to check the bath tub, I turned the water off.

I walked to Alice, gathered her in my arms, murmuring endearments into her ear.

I slowly put Alice down on the water and bit my tongue so I wouldn't groan. I slid in behind her, and we relaxed together.

After five minutes, Alice moved around and grabbed my shampoo bottle. She squirted a handful onto her palm, rubbed together, then starting applying it into my hair.

I was a bit startled but relaxed into it. Her nails felt soothing against my scalp. Alice grinned as she played with my soapy hair.

"All right, Darling Chainz," I said, collecting her wrists in one hand, "My turn." I signaled her to turn around and relax against me.

I ran my soapy hands against her head, massaging her scalp.

Alice hummed, "You've always been great at this."

"I know." I cheekily commented.

I grabbed the conditioner, since her shampoo wasn't a two-in-one like mine. I applied it to her scalp before massaging it against her skin.

"Chase, this is conditioner that you're massaging into my body."

"I know, now turn around. I'm not done."

She was going to say something else when I cut her off with a kiss. "Trust me, it helps with the soreness."

Alice thought about it and shrugged, "Doesn't feel too bad, it's really warm against my skin."

I grinned, "Good."

*~~Sam's POV~~*

I was talking to Jack when I watched Chase and Alice walk in. It was an amusing sight; Alice was pouting while Chase wore a huge grin on his face. It seemed like Chase was shining. Alice seemed like she was glowing, but throbbing all over. Hmm we all know that Chase would never win a lottery so...

I made eye contact with Jack and he grinned at me.

They definitely had sex.

The others realized it too, of course not all. Gray is too clueless and fancies Alice way too much to even think about her doing the deed with someone. He can barely watch them kiss and try so hard not to faint. And then there's Gabe, too innocent and naive for his own good.

And there it was, Alice held up a tray in one hand and another on her lower back and walking a bit too slowly. Chase was laughing but he took the tray from her. Alice wore a cute pout that only seemed to amuse Chase and with a kiss, he hopped off.

I tried so hard not to laugh, I really did. I knew she was a virgin but the sight of her, sore and aching, had me slamming my hands against a table nearby, in fits of laughter.
Jack lightly smacked my head, still grinning, "Get back to work."

*~~Chase's POV~~*

I leaned against the kitchen counter, waiting for table three's tray. "So tell me about the event."

Gabe looked up and smiled, "It was originally Alice's, Maria's, and Melissa's idea. The three came up with the whole crazy thing. It's a girls-only thing, which us guys are grateful for. Not all of us can move, you know." Gabe and I shared a laugh.