Chapter 1

Waking up...

I threw up into a bucket,I heaved until I physically couldn't anymore.

I shivered and laid down,I fucking hate my family!

Those ass hats gave me so much of that sedative that my body is literally feels like I'm dying and I feel like I'm stuck under the ocean.

I wiped my mouth on a napkin and stood up walking to the bathroom slowly,I showered slowly and carefully and finished up the rest.

Ohh,I'm still in the hospital.

Naomi and Jenna won't let me leave ,until I feel better.

I brushed my teeth again.

I wiped my mouth and walked back to my bed.

Okay..this is boring,I walked out my room and down the hall to the section where they kept all the kids on dialysis.

I sat down and watched Jenna sit with them.

She was dressed in a tight black dress,black heels and her lab coat.

I smiled.

I looked behind me as a few kids walked past,they waved.I waved and smiled..I felt so sorry for them.

It wasn't fair to them.

Jenna helped get the kids hooked up to machines.

I looked away.

...I hate needles...yet I end up in this place so fucking much!

"Are you not supposed to be in bed?"

I looked up as Jenna walked out the room,she pulled off surgical gloves and disposed of them.

She raised her brow slightly...no bullshit here,she's super worried.

"Yes..but I wanted to walk around"

She walked to me,"I know,but you need to rest"

I looked down..."Its  been a week..."

"You are still sick"

She sat down and held my hand,"I love you and I want to make sure you feel better"

I looked at her,"..I guess this is what I get for being related to them"

"No,this is what you get for having a doctor as a fiancée"

I giggled and nodded.

"Let's get you back to bed"she whispered.

I stood up,she walked with me to my room.

I sat down on my bed,"When can I leave?"

She checked my charts and looked at me,"Baby please!"I begged.

She smiled and sat down next to me,"When I know that you have stopped throwing up your lungs"

I huffed and laid down she kissed my cheek.

"Baby I need to make sure you are okay,I can't discharge you just so you can end up here again..."

"...you wouldn't be able  discharge her in any case"

I looked at the door,my actual doctor walked in.

She is in her late thirties,brown hair,brown eyes..nothing too outstanding...except that she is a total fucking bitch.

Jenna looked at her then back to me.

Jenna made a face and rolled her eyes,I smiled and sat up,her engagement ring twinkled as the light hit it.