Wei Xiao might be bratty, and he really did want to get 'revenge' on Old Bandit Yuan, but he knew his limits.

It was already very exciting to bring people to this point, but he'd long made preparations in case Yuan Ze flicked his hands and chose to leave instead.

Unexpectedly, he'd just gone upstairs when he heard Yuan Ze making a phone call.

Yuan Ze's Chinese was very standard, each word pronounced precisely, but his tone was a little evil, "When are you and Old Li coming over?"

He could guess that this was a call to Kim Sung-hyun even without having heard his name mentioned.

It was unknown what Kim Sung-hyun said in reply, but Yuan Ze's thin lips curved and he clearly didn't have any good intentions. "Do you have a place to live?"

Wei Xiao: "............"

He was just as stupid as that silly vegetable back home for being worried about this old bandit!

Yuan Ze was really calling Kim Sung-hyun. The South Korean and North American finals had ended on the same day, but Pro had had a tougher time winning the championship than L&P had. They'd had to fight all the way to the battle of freedom, and had relied on Kim Sung-hyun's gold hunter dominating the whole canyon in order to win.

The new generation in South Korea had risen up rapidly, and several new dark horses had emerged during the winter training camp.

If it hadn't been for the major changes in the global competition system this year, and seed teams had still been allowed to join in on the competition like before, it might have really become a bloody storm!

Kim Sung-hyun's heart was really tired from fighting in the domestic competition, and he hadn't quite recovered. "If you have something to say, then say it. Otherwise, if you don't have any farts to let out, then goodbye!"

Yuan Ze's temper was really 'good'. He spoke in a coaxing, warm tone, "Big brother's just concerned about where you'll be staying."

Kim Sung-hyun was so disgusted by his tone that goosebumps broke out all over his body. "You don't have to worry about that."

Yuan Ze: "I know I don't have to worry about it. Little Close has taken us in."

Kim Sung-hyun was stunned for a moment when these words came out.

Yuan Ze's words made Wei Xiao, who'd been forced to listen in, want to jump out and beat him up. "I also had no choice. How could I refuse Close's invitation? So..."

Kim Sung-hyun: "So you're living at the FTW base? Old Bandit Yuan, can you be a little less shameless!"

Yuan Ze sighed emotionally. "FTW's base is really big; it's really like a castle. Compared with Pro's base... from a visual inspection, it looks at least five times bigger."

Kim Sung-hyun: "............"

Yuan Ze: "How about coming over to live here together? I'll let Close know for you."

Kim Sung-hyun: "Get lost!"

Yuan Ze: "Come on, us brothers should have a proper reunion."

Kim Sung-hyun: "... Not going."

Yuan Ze: "Alright then, I'll go and tell Close."

Kim Sung-hyun felt awkward and angered at the same time. "I already said I'm not going!"

Yuan Ze: "Yes, yes, I'll arrange it for you right away."

There was a click as Kim Sung-hyun hung up the phone.

[2] GLORYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें