19. The Fox and the Cherry Blossom

Start from the beginning

Sakura just rolled her eyes before punching her left palm. "Well, we will see about that." 

Genma looked at both the fighters before raising his hands. 

Sakura-chan. I am still attracted to you a little bit. So I am going easy on you a little bit. Naruto thought before  Genma brought his hand down and that's when both the fighters rushed toward each other with an intimidating scream. 

Naruto quickly grabbed the sword swung by Sakura and smirked before a crystal blade appeared out of his left hand, causing Sakura's eyes to widen. 

Naruto quickly swung the blade and it managed to cut off a piece of clothing from the clothes worn by Sakura, who escaped in the nick of time.

Sakura landed on a railing causing Naruto to look up and before he could even tell what was going on, Sakura appeared in front of Naruto and slammed him on his stomach causing his eyes to go wide.

Quickly staggering away, the blond coughed out some blood before looking at Sakura.

"Heh! I was hoping to go light on you. But now that's not the case." Naruto muttered as he smiled before extending his palm and shooting numerous crystals toward Sakura.

Sakura's eyes widened as she moved toward left and right just to avoid the crystal whizzing past her. One of the crystals managed to graze her shoulder.

Suddenly, before Sakura could realise what was going on, she saw crystal pikes appearing from the ground. She quickly jumped away to evade the pikes.

While she was in the air, Naruto appeared behind her and punched her back, pushing her forward.

Before she could recover, she saw Naruto appearing in front of her and punching in into her stomach before smacking his knee into her face.

The crowd could only see blurs of the two Ninjas as both of them were moving at great speed. Kakashi was forced to activate his mangakeyou Sharingan just to keep track of the blond's movement.

When did Naruto's speed improve? Kakashi wondered as he observed Naruto smashing Sakura into the wall by her neck.

"Weak." Naruto muttered as Sakura gritted her teeth while the former let her fall to the ground before walking away. 

Suddenly Naruto's eyes widened as he felt a blade going through his stomach. Looking down, he saw a crystal pike coming out from his stomach.

"So that's your weakness, Naruto." He heard Sakura whispering into his ears as she pulled out the crystal pike from his stomach, causing him to fall to the ground. "Hmm, very interesting. You are an Uzumaki, yet you were unable to sense me coming towards you. Why is that so? I wonder."

Naruto started breathing heavily as Sakura walked toward him and held a fistful of his hair before continuing. "Because your sensory can only detect negative and zero chakras emitting from the weapons." Naruto's eyes widened at the new information. "The crystal chakra emits positive chakra which means that it is not within your sensory abilities. Now you may ask how did I get this information." 

"A few days ago, I saw you training with a fox and Jiraya sama. I saw you leaving some crystal residues. You were quite careless about it...You know?" Naruto gritted his teeth angrily and looked at the kunoichi with fox-like slit eyes full of hatred. "I started researching them and while researching I came across this book." 

Sakura pulled out a book with Uzumaki Spiral located on the front page of the book causing Naruto's eyes to widen even more and to gasp out of fear. "This book mentioned that Uzumakis are quite talented in sensory abilities and sealing abilities. But at the same time, they also confessed that their sensory ability was nothing in front of the Positive chakra."