Chapter-17: The pretty green eyed monster.

"Virat sir!!!" Came a familiar screechy voice.

Now he's used to such pleasant surprises, but it never failed to put a smile on his face.

"What brings you here, Sai?" He asked closing his file.

"Are you coming to Shekhar uncle's party tomorrow?" She asked excitedly.

"Shekhar uncle? Sai, he's my DIG!!!" He said in surprise.

"Haan..... But he isn't my senior. He's yours..... And he doesn't have any issue with me calling him uncle." She explained.

He smiled and shook his head.

"Aaba is coming with you?"

"Aaba?" She asked in surprise.

"I mean... I meant, Kamal Sir!"

She smiled gently at him and nodded her head.Virat looked down slightly, blushing.

"Okay Virat sir, I'll take your leave! Aaba told to give you this!" She said and gave him the files.

"Drive Safe, Sai! Roads are slippery. Shall I drop you?"

"Nah! Nah! I love riding in rain."

"Understand Sai. You'll get sick" he explained in worry.

"Doctors...." She started.

"Doctors don't get sick! Pata hai!" He completed her words. She gave him a toothy grin and ran outside.

At home,

"Sai where were you?" Kamal asked his daughter.

"Virat sir's house"

"You could've at least informed me Sai" he said holding her hand.

"Haan! But I forgot!" She removed her hand from his hold and ran to her room.

She has started hanging out with Virat... A lot. Though he was having mixed feelings about this budding relationship, he trusted his daughter more than his life.

Next day, at party.

Virat was waiting for Sai eagerly. He was pacing around the party hall, running outta patience. He was all ready to barge into her house and pull her with him.

His reverie broke when he saw a familiar face clad in a sleeveless white saree which hugged her curves making her look no less than a goddess. She didn't notice him and went to greet her Shekhar uncle. Virat couldn't help, but ogle how her hips swayed everytime she walked.

He gulped aloud when he realised she was wearing a backless blouse which was held by single dori. She looked absolutely Ravishing and.... Sexy, maybe?

It's gonna be a long night.

Her inquisitive eyes landed on him. He gave her a soft smile. She ran towards him, her pony tail bouncing with every step.

"Hey!! Matching matching!!" She said pointing towards their attire.

He was too distracted in her sensual perfume that he literally forgot what she was saying.

"Virat sir!!"

"Wuh?" He asked her looking at her lips.

"Arrey! Matching matching! We both are wearing white!" She said with a surprised smile.

She was looking at the color of their attire.... While his thoughts were traveling to sinful territories.

"Haan... Haan!" He replied, dazed.

"Sai?" Kamal called her from behind. Virat immediately straightened up and gave him a curt nod.

"Good evening Sir!"