Chapter-3: Welcome to Gadchiroli!!

He entered his house and walked to his room directly not heeding to any words of his Aai.

He changed to his pyjamas and jumped on the bed holding the duvet close to his chest trying to calm his pounding heart.

He closed his eyes with a wish to see her once again
Little did he know that his wish is gonna be fulfilled soon.

Next day, he woke up a bit late surprising everyone. He sat on the bed with a blushing face reminiscing the moment they had in rain.

Ashwini entered the room to see his smiling and blushing.

She kept the coffee on the side table and sat beside him.

"Oye Godu! What happened? Asked Ashwini.

" nothing Aai.... It's just...." Stammered Virat.

"What happened Godu? Are you unwell?" Enquired Ashwini with worry.

"Nothing Aai.... Am good!!!" Saying this he jumped out from the bed and ran to the washroom.

Ashwini figured out something is happening for her son. But she just smiled amd walked out from the room.

He completed his break fast and ran to his room.

"I've missed her.... Now when will I get to see her again? BappA!!" He thought

He took out his suitcase and started packing.

Soon his Aai came to the room to help him. She saw him lost with a wide smile on his face. When asked he didn't reply anything. So she decided to wait until he himself confess everything.

Soon the packing was done. He went down for lunch.

Other side,

Sai ran inside her jumping and screaming in joy. She finally got her appointment order as health officer in Gadchiroli!! Now she'll stay with her Aaba. The days of separation and crying are finally over.

Now she'll be with her Aaba.

With this joy she freshened up and completed her dinner.

She laid down on the bed. But she knew sleep is far away from her tonight. She planned to surprise him. A best surprise..... Not only for him but for another soul too.

Next day,

Virat came down with his luggage. He touched the feet of elders and got their blessings.

"Godu... Take care! Be safe! Call us everyday!" Instructed Ashwini, his caring and loving mother.

"How are you going? Cab or train or bus?" Asked Ninad.

"Department has already sent the vehicle." Answered Virat.

After long minutes of emotional farewell. He finally sat on the car and started his journey.

His head rested on the window of the car, he saw the dark rain clouds moving in the sky almost blanketing the blue clear sky.

Soon it started to drizzle. He kept his finger on the window and traced the rain drops reminiscing about the Mysterious gurl who saved his life.

He smiled wishing to see her once again.

Other side,

Sai packed all her stuff. She looked at her apartment for one last time.

She locked the door, gave the keys to the land lord and walked outside.

Though she disliked living alone.... Mumbai was the place where her career started. So she felt a bit sad.

She hired a cab and sat inside excited for the new journey in her life.