Chapter 98: Xiao Ai's Suggestion!

Start from the beginning

But Shen Jintai felt these words seems to be luring him into a trap. He licked his lips again.

Yan Qiuchi said: "Thank you."

My lord! The domineering president had suddenly lowered his position. His expression looked so lonely, and his tone was so sincere. Shen Jintai... couldn't bear it anymore!

"No... no need for thanks." Shen Jintai said.

He had rejected Yan Yaoxuan's so readily, yet it seems like he lost all his abilities in this moment. Did these words count was a rejection? Why did he feel so confused and unclear? 'I may not be able to hold back in the future and might say or do something unreasonable.' What things would he say? What things would he do?

Shen Jintai didn't feel like this when he rejected Yan Yaoxuan. His mind was a mess. Looking at Yan Qiuchi walking in front of him, he was tall and especially handsome when he turned to look back at him. Such an excellent man who's admired by thousand had fallen in love with him. Suddenly, Shen Jintai thought it wasn't all that bad.

"What?!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Li Meilan was screaming her head off.

Shen Jintai who was sitting cross-legged on the sofa: "..."

"Yan Qiuchi actually confessed to you?! Ahhhhhhhhh!" Li Meilan hurriedly asked: "Then, how did you reject?"

Shen Jintai: "How do you know that I rejected him?"

Li Meilan: "I saw President Yan's face looking dead, and I knew something must have happened, but I didn't expect it was him confessing to you. I mean you two used to be like that. If he wanted to confess to you, he must have a ton of courage. After all, it's equivalent to slapping himself in the face. It's not easy for a man of his status and origin."

Shen Jintai: "Don't talk about it. I'll sympathize with him if you keep talking about it."

"Don't." Li Meilan calmed down a little: "This sister praise you for doing a good job."

"Am I already so good that even Yan Qiuchi likes me?" Shen Jintai said: "Yan Qiuchi should be the most unlikely person in the world to like me, right?"

Yan Qiuchi, who once hated him to the bone, and is such a stellar man, can in turn fall in love with him now. This signifies that it's possible for others to like him as well. He could take Yan Qiuchi but he couldn't Bai Qingquan? Bai Qingquan was thirstier for love than Yan Qiuchi.

"Do you have any misunderstandings about yourself?" Li Meilan crossed her arms and look at Shen Jintai's ass, then at his exposed calves and feet.

Shen Jintai looked up at her.

Li Meilan said: "Do you know how many people are crazy about you now?"

Women love him. Rotten women love him even more. Hell, even some straight men have a very good impression of him. Shen Jintai's temperament was fascinating. He was particularly lustful when he desires, but when he's upright he was completely strait-laced. He had a figure of a young and handsome guy with white, tender, and pink parts. No matter if they're male or female, they all love him.

Shen Jintai was lying on the sofa with only loose shorts and a t-shirt on. His black hair was thick, he had clear eyes, ruddy lips, a sharp-angled chin, slender fingers, and well-defined joints. Even his feet had the perfect blend of white and red.

So good. So excellent.

Sure enough, people love all things beautiful. Li Meilan felt that she would be moved if she keep staring. Shen Jintai didn't have that girlish look. He was a good-looking handsome guy that straight women would fawn over!