Chapter 85: Taking a Photo with your Beloved

Magsimula sa umpisa

Seeing this interaction, Mrs. Yan couldn't help but feel that when Shen Jintai is with Bai Qingquan, he had a noticeably young feeling. He wasn't like this when he's with Yan Qiuchi, as he usually puts a bit of distance between them. But Yan Qiuchi was only a few years older than him. In fact, his face looks pretty young. It's just that his temperament was more mature, giving him an old vibe.

"Should we do a collab and post on Weibo?" Shen Jintai suggested.

Bai Qingquan: "Ok."

Shen Jintai looked at Yan Qiuchi and asked: "Can I trouble you for a bit President Yan?"

Yan Qiuchi respoinded with a "Nn", took Shen Jintai's phone, and took a picture of them.

"Did you already take the picture?" Shen Jintai asked.

Yan Qiuchi let out a "Nn".

Bai Qingquan didn't say anything, but Shen Jintai was blunt: "You have to count to three so we know when you're going to shoot so we can set up a pose."

Yan Qiuchi's throat bobbed. He picked up the phone again. Shen Jintai stood behind Bai Qingquan and wrapped his arms around Bai Qingquan's shoulders. Bai Qingquan smiled and reached out and held Shen Jintai's other hand. Their actions looked very intimate and natural and Shen Jintai's eyes were sparkling.

"One, two, three." Yan Qiuchi said faintly.

"Wait!" Bai Qingquan suddenly shouted as he blushed slightly: "President Yan, remember to use the beauty filter..." Photos without a beauty filter are not good, especially for a star!

Yan Qiuchi doesn't usually engage in this kind of thing. He had never taken a selfie and rarely takes pictures of others. He didn't understand the psychology behind taking pictures and posting about them. Unaware of how to activate the beauty filter, he fiddled with the phone for a long time.

Eventually, Shen Jintai went over, leaned closely to his shoulder so that his face was almost against his and said: "Shit, you actually used the default setting for the iPhone camera. This is way too ugly. Here. Use this app."

Shen Jintai opened the app and showed it to Yan Qiuchi. He started looking through all the filters as Yan Qiuchi remained motionless, daring not to breathe. He felt that if he moved even slightly, he would rub against Shen Jintai's cheek. He could feel the heat radiating from Shen Jintai's cheek and from time to time, his hair would rub against the end of his eyes, making it a little itchy, and only contributed to his accelerating heartbeat.

"Alright." Finished setting up the filter, Shen Jintai went back to his original position.

Yan Qiuchi pursed his lips. Several shots were taken consecutively.

"He's a bit outdated. He's so busy at work that he rarely has time for other things letting alone knowing about camera filters and such." Mrs. Yan said.

"Relying on his beauty to commit murder, eh? President Yan must be very handsome that he doesn't need to use a filter." Shen Jintai teased.

Yan Qiuchi had an angular and tough appearance. The more authentic he is, the more handsome he looks.

After the photo had been taken, Shen Jintai took a picture with Mrs. Yan. He hugged her neck and stood behind the back of her chair. He interlocked his hands as Mrs. Yan put her hand on his elbows and smiled brightly.

Yan Qiuchi felt that Shen Jintai, who used to be so coquettish, was now extraordinarily cute. He felt warm in his heart seeing this scene and a smile appeared subconsciously at the corner of his mouth. Shen Jintai made an exaggerated expression, pretending to kiss Mrs. Yan on the cheek, purposefully acting cute. Seeing this action, Yan Qiuchi's mouth completely widened.