Chapter 76: Slender Waist

Start from the beginning

After this battle, he officially became a top star.

Next month, he would be entering the crew for his new film where he plays a pilot. Physical training was indispensable so during the day he went to his coach for special training. When he returned to the Yan's house at night, he didn't relax. He continued his fitness regime in the home gym. He planned to build up some abs.

During his special training he was seen by the director when he was undressing. The director felt that he didn't have the look of a soldier. His comments were "too pink and tender".

Shen Jintai was embarrassed by what he said. He wanted to blame this hateful system!

"Xiao Ai!" he called.

With a ding dong, Xiao Ai came online: "Dear!"

"It's been a long time since I saw you. Has Qingquan's affection for me not changed at all? It's not possible."

He abused a wave of fans last night, and he should have abused Bai Qingquan too.

"My Dear, first thing you call me for me is because of Qingquan," Xiao Ai's tone was flattering but seeing as Shen Jintai was serious, he hurriedly said: "It's like this dear. He went from extremely disgusted to not so disgusted, then from not so disgusted to affectionate. This level of change was extremely drastic, so the system has more basis for scoring. Now that his favorability has risen to friendship, no matter how it changes, the change is still between the levels of friends. There has been no further development, so the score cannot be move."

"Do you know why he doesn't feel anything other than friendship for me?" Shen Jintai said: "Just because of your rewards, I now have a nicer ass than him, a more tender chest than him, and a thinner waist than him. From head to toe, how could I look like this and attack him? He is a victim! A victim! I want to attack him! You should make me more aggressive!"

Xiao Ai smiled and said: "Kiss~ Don't get excited. If you only look at body types when attacking and receiving, what do you think about those tall 0's or short 1's. Although you are beautiful, you have a heart of a gong. Oh! And you can improve your body shape with exercise and practice. You already light and have good abdominal muscles. Personally, I think the way you are now is best and will help your career the most!"

Hearing Xiao Ai talked about his career, Shen Jintai calmed down. What he said was true. If he doesn't undress, he really has the best looks and figure for an actor. It wasn't too stiff or too weak. It's not overly beautiful but had splashes of handsomeness. He could be a beauty that can advance, attack, retreat, and defend. Such versatility!

"It's a problem if it's going to stay like this all the time. Now that filming of East Palace is over, he and I have very little interaction." Shen Jintai said: "I can't flirt with him even if I want to."

Xiao Ai: "Dear, do you want to listen to Xiao Ai's suggestion?"

Shen Jintai: "Go ahead."

Xiao Ai: "Xiao Ai recommends that you participate in <When You're Older>. That movie tells the story about an entanglement of a pair of gay men for several lifetimes. From passionate love to parting, there will be lots of intimate contacts! This would be a chance for you to show your charm!"

Shen Jintai was a bit influenced by Xiao Ai's words.

Xiao Ai: "Dear, if I were you, I wouldn't consider where to take a role or not. Complete the task first, be able to survive, and become a normal person. This is the most important thing, isn't it? Otherwise, wouldn't your success and fame be like a dream in the end?"

This felt... quite reasonable.

Shen Jintai: "As long as I let Bai Qingquan fall in love with me, that'll also clear the main task?"