064.

I was trying to call up Zamora but he's not picking up.

Bumalik na ako sa pagtulog nang matapos ang usapan namin ni Arkon limang minuto pa lamang ang nakalilipas.

I still cannot process my mind, how come i did not noticed that all this time Cerene was just observing us?

She did not tell anything about it except that we aren't that close towards each other but she should have atleast told us her identity.

Kinabukasan, nagising na lamang ang diwa ko nang makita ang sariling bihis na bihis sa harap ng salamin.

I don't know why but there's something inside me that's pushing me to go to Cerene.

She's making my mind insane for Arkon's sudden revalations of the girl detective we used to look for and yet i did not know that i already met her months have already past!

Yes, you like her, Priam. But you should have atleast investigated her! Pero, mali rin naman kung gagawin ko iyon. It would be disrespectful towards her.

I dialed Zamora's phone number again but it seems like he won't bother to answer my calls so i decided to start my car and drove towards Cerene's condo.

Nang makarating ay ganoon na lamang ang laki ng pagkadismaya ko nang walang tao roon.

Aalis na sana ako nang makita itong naglalakad patungo sa direksyon ko. Her almond hazel nut brown eyes was gazing at me while brows are furrowed.

"Priam?"