108.

Idris‘ pov

“What the hell did you do?! What the fuck, Zamora!” Cerene shouted at my face while pushing and punching me. I glance at her red and tired eyes as tears kept falling from it.

Paulit-ulit ‘kong iniiwasan at pinipigilan ang mga bagay na ginagawa niya sa akin hanggang sa napagod na ito at napaluhod sa madumi at makalat na sahig.

I stared at her shoulders moving repeatedly up and down. I know what I did, and I am sorry for it. But, I can‘t take it anymore seeing the both of them continuously hurting each other.

Flashbacks

“Stop lying at me, Zamora. Cerene is alive isn't she? You all set this up and made a fool of me!” I angrily stared at Priamos face and grabbed him by his collar.

Hindi ako nagsalita bagkus ay pinipigilan ko ang sarili ‘kong masuntok ito sa mukha. He knows nothing because he‘s a total jerk. Yes, we set it all up because I knew one of them might die while haunting that fucking Jaden!

“What? Aren't you going to punch me?! Come on, man! Do it! That‘s all you can do, don‘t you?” I had enough of it, I let him go and turned my back from him.

I sat down on the couch, irritatedly, while letting out deep exhales.

“If you keep acting like that, I won't tell you where she is wether alive or dead, Woodwell. I will let you suffer if you still have that immaturity inside you.” i deeply said.

Tumayo na ako at akmang aalis para sana magpalamig kaso naramdaman ko na lamang ang isang kamay na nakadagan sa aking mga braso. Followed by his sobs.

“Please, please tell me where is she, Zamora.”

End of flashback.

“I‘m sorry, Cerene. I can‘t help it. You‘re both hurting each other. It‘s better this way.” the room was filled with the loudness of her crying.

“Just tell me if you don‘t want him to see you yet, I will do it.” sambit ‘kong muli.

She was wiping her tears when she slowly stood up and took a step towards me.

“Let me see him, let me see Priam.”