047.

I was impatiently waiting for Zamora to come in i was tapping my fingers on the table so hard. Sumindi ako ng isang stick ng sigarilyo. I was raging with madness and then suddenly the door opened at exactly eleven o'clock inside the meeting room where me and Raven are waiting. I raised my right eyebrow and stokd up. I guess Zamora got what i was trying to act up.

Raven's facing his laptop. He walk closy to us and gave me an "sorry for being late" look. Nakahinga naman ako ng maluwag. He tapped Raven's shoulder before walking towards me.

I offered him a stick of cigarette and he accepted it.

"How's Solen?" I asked.

This damn bastard has the rights to raise his left brow and smirk at me sarcastically, "And here I thought that we're gonna talk about something else—" i cutted his words off.

"We both know that it was your fault." I hissed.

He let out a laugh without any humour, "I know," he then said as he litted the cigarette I gave using his lighter, "But I will never regret going to an ice cream shop to buy the ice cream that she craved that day. Her reaction was priceless—"

"And that was the cause why our enemy became desperate to send threats. They used Solen and Audrey to warn us, so we could stop this investigation." Pambabara ko sa kaniya.

"I won't go to public places with her anymore—"

"It is better to stay away from her, Zamora. You're too distracted because of her—" mariin 'kong saad.

He was about to respond but he stopped when Raven suddenly came into the view while holding his laptop.

"What is it?" We both asked,

"A reporter from TCTV News Patrol reported that Audrey and Solen are now awake. The police are still asking them what really happened."

He faced me, "Request a transfer for Audrey and Solen. It will be more safe for them to stay in a private hospital. Plus, we need to avoid the media."