107.

PriamosRhnn
Manila, Philippines

♡Liked by Snjhy, BobbyBob, Daletotell, Middymaddy and 6,789 others

♡Liked by Snjhy, BobbyBob, Daletotell, Middymaddy and 6,789 others... Where are you now that I need you?

View all the comments....

A bead of warm tears fell on my eyes when I saw his Instagram posts for almost a week now. I missed him. I missed him very much that I want to hug him and feel his touch.

I miss his voice, his grumpiness and laugh. I miss everything that's him. Napahinto na lamang ako nang may marinig akong katok mula sa labas. I wiped my tears and acted as if I was just okay.

“Who‘s there?” tanong ko.

“It‘s me, Cerene.” may halong pagkadismaya  ‘kong pinihip ang pinto pabukas nang marinig kung kaninong boses ang may pagmamayari niyon. Bumungad sa akin ang pagod at tila aligaga na si Idris.

“What now, Idris?” I asked. “I‘m so sorry... I have to tell you,” aniya.

“Last week, I left to investigate more stuffs outside and inside the case of Audrey's parents without telling you.” biglang dinaga ng kaba ang dibdib ko sa hindi malamang dahilan.

“You‘ve been sending Priamos some messages and he later on asked me about that. I tried to lie but I had no choice but to tell them the truth including Solen.”

“What did you tell them, Idris?!” Galit ‘kong saad. Napapikit ako ng mariin atsaka napahilamos sa sariling mukha.

“I told them everything but not the day you fake a death on Priamos arms.” He whispered. Hindi ko alam nguni't napapansin ‘kong may mali sa ikinikilos nito.

“Cerene... ”

“He‘s here.”

“Who, Zamora?!”

“Priam.”