16 -《RAINY DAYS》

Rui listened to the pitter-patter of the rain against the side of the stage as he stared out at the audience seats.

Mizuki sighed as they walked onto the stage with him. "Sorry for making you and everyone else come to rehearsal today. Probably should've checked the weather forecast for today..."

He shrugged. "It's okay. You didn't know."

"Yeah, but now we're all stuck at the stage. Im sure you'd rather go home and work on your inventions there."

He stayed silent for a while longer, stealing out at the rain again. He probably should've sat further away formt eh edge of the stage. The water sparked at him, and he felt the cold water sputtering all over his clothes. "Maybe. But I find the rain nice. It's always an excuse to stay inside."

"True, but we're at the stage right now. Unfortunately,  we'll have to wait a bit before going back to eh comfort of our own homes."

"Eh." He rested his chin on his hands. "Sit with me. Let's watch the rain."

Mizuki store over to him and sat down, before abruptly sliding backwards. "Gah, it's wet here! Why didn't you move!?"

"Got you. We can have soggy clothes together."

"Ha ha, very funny. You're such a comedian."

"Hm, do you guys think the rain is clearing up now?"

Saki skipped over to the two, Kohane trailing behind her.

Mizuki looked back out. "Maybe, but do we really want to walk back home in soggy clothes?"

"I mean..."

"Rui, don't you dare.

He grinned, before jumping off the stage. He did a little spin under the clouds. "Come on guys, dance with me!"

Kohane sighed. "We are not."

"But I am!" Saki gave him a matching grin and jumped off the stage with him.

"WOOOO! MIZUKI, JOIN THE RAIN GANG!"

"No."

"Please???"

Saki kicked at a puddle in Rui's direction, prompts soaking (as if the both of them weren't already soaked) the back of his legs.

"Hey, get back here!"

"Catch me if you can!!"

The ran off, chasing each other thought he benches.

"...They are so gonna get sick off this."

"..wait, didn't Saki say getting sick could be really bad for her because of her weak body?!"

"...SAKI!!"

"SAKI GET BACK HERE-"

"YOU TOO RUI!!"