"What are your plans? Like, I remember you said that you wanted to be a teacher–but do you have plans on staying here or what?"

"Yeah, once he returns, we have plans to move to North Carolina. We've been searching for places that would be suitable for both of us, plus of course not too far from our family."

Soleil simply nodded her head, focusing on the apple in front of her. Speaking with Jacqui about her situation was making her think about the situation with Siraj.

She wasn't sure how the situation was going to play out, she didn't want to break up but she had her mind set.

She hoped that whenever they spoke, they'd be able to reach some type of compromise. She never meant to hurt Siraj or make him feel as if she was just leading him on the entire time.

But she needed to do what makes her happy–rather than accommodate others to make their life easier.

"Wave to mommy, sweetie," Siraj pointed to his client, standing nearby as her daughter stood in the middle of the backdrop

"Wave to mommy, sweetie," Siraj pointed to his client, standing nearby as her daughter stood in the middle of the backdrop. Her chubby face was graced with a smile, as she danced around to the music. "She's so adorable man,"

"Hi, baby!" Cherise, Siraj's client waved to her daughter.

"Hi, mommy!" The toddler waved back, Siraj snapping the shot of her.

"Ugh, she's just getting so big," Cherise pouted, continuing to watch from the sidelines. "Stop growing up on me,"

"Definitely know how that feels, my son grew up on me, right before my eyes," Siraj said, walking over to the laptop, to look at the shots he captured. "Come take a look,"

Siraj gestured Cherise over, Cherise grabbed her daughter's hand and then walked over to him. He went through the different shots of the toddler and then also the ones of them together.

"Oh my gosh, these are so good!" Cherise exclaimed, smiling widely. "I can just imagine how they'll look on the banners. My baby gone have the baddest birthday party out!"

"You ready for the next outfit change?" Aria approached them, asking Siraj. Siraj nodded in confirmation. Aria led Cherise and her daughter to the back for the next outfit change, as Siraj picked up his phone from the table to check the time.

After he did, he went to his text messages to respond to a few people. His eyes gazed at Soleil's contact, the last message sent between them was a simple 'good morning' text.

The couple had barely spoken to each other since their argument. He was upset with her, there was a huge part of him that didn't want her to leave but there was also another part of him that wanted her to follow her dreams.