"Ok let's play catch catch ", asked the girl holding an empty bottle. Anika nodded and asked her to throw and they started to play, Riya asked Shivaay and her father to play but they both denied.

"Both are boring. Leave them let's play", Anika said in a childish voice. Shivaay put his earphones on his ears and started watching a movie.

After some time Riya told her father that she is sleepy so Anika stopped playing with her and started looking outside as Shivaay was busy on his mobile phone with earphones. After 5 minutes Shivaay felt her head over his shoulder and noticed her sleeping. He took his earphones off and asked her about dinner.

"Anika have dinner first", Shivaay said but Anika didn't answer, he understood she is sleeping now so he kissed her forehead and layed her on her seat. He was not sleepy so he didn't open his seat and it might disturb her as well. He thought he will manage with her in one seat. He took out a blanket from the bag and covered her. He noticed that the man and his daughter also sleeping. He walked towards the door and noticed trees moving with speed, cold wind was looking peaceful to him. Like him many other people were awake and were roaming here and there, he smiled thinking about his first trip with her.

He went on trips many times but those were businesses where he was not excited, this time he is excited as most of the time they both are busy and get little time to talk with each other. He went with Omru as well and enjoyed but with her, everything is different because she is not his sibling but his wife.
___

Anika woke up and noticed the time it was 5 in the morning and the train was stopped. She checked Shivaay was not here so she stood up, ready to search for him when he came back with  a cup in his hand

"Didn't you sleep?", Anika asked as he didn't open his seat

"No I can't sleep on the train so was awake ", Shivaay replied and set her hair by tucking her loose hair strands behind her ear. Anika took his cup and started having tea. She loves having his things rather than her own.

"Had Dinner?", asked Anika

"Had pakora in the last station. Sorry for eating alone. I was hungry. Want to have aloo Puri now?", Shivaay asked

"It's nice that you had something. Don't stay hungry when I'm hungry. You should not skip meals ok? Had medicines?", Anika asked softly and caressed his cheeks and hair.

"I am having it right now. That time my stomach was empty that's why I skipped medicines", Shivaay reasoned

"Well done. How many stations came in between? Why you didn't purchase anything for yourself? Didn't you get anything better to fill your stomach? If you wanted then you could have eaten something else as well", Anika said angrily

"Anika shops were closed believe me. And there rather than pakora, no good thing was prepared in the last station. At night nobody was awake there", Shivaay reasoned. Anika nodded as she knows at midnight most of the stations are empty. She has travelled by train many times so she knows.

"Then in our bag aloo Puri was there", Anika said

"But I thought to wait for you", Shivaay said

"For the fight, you have a tongue but not when it comes to having food. Now you will finish aloo Puri without any argument", Anika said and started pulling the bag which is below the seat but was struggling to pull it, Shivaay helped her and said

" Your anger can't pull this out. You need my help see", Shivaay said and pulled the suitcase out.

"And I will not eat it alone. Even if you are hungry, I am not selfish who will have everything after knowing my wife is also hungry", Shivaay said and gave her a tiffin box and placed the suitcase below the seat again