I love you

This is my final message to all of you lovely, lovely people. Including friends, strangers, and acquaintances. Listen closely to what I'm going to say.

1. If you are afraid of something, go and face it. Conquer it. Become it.

2. Life will fly by if you spend all of your time looking for things you don't have. Then you'll miss everything you had when you were younger.

3. Respect others. If they deserve your respect, give it to them.

4. Always be kind. Even if you're in the middle of an anger outburst, act as if your life depends on if.

5. Stand up for yourself. Stand up to your parents, stand up to bullies, stand up to teachers.

6. You are here for a reason. Even if you say that you "don't matter", it's not going to change anything.

7. You've been affecting people ever since you were born. Remember that.

8. Coming out as a LGBT or anything else won't change for the worse, it will change for the better. A big weight will be off your shoulders and you'll be able to act without thinking "is this right?".

9. People have opinions. People have faces too. And they are all different. Tons of faces may be similar, but no two faces are the same. That's where the beauty of it is.

10. Take a look around you. Stop for a minute and realize that you are a living thing. Blood is pulsing through you and your body is doing everything it can to keep you alive. It loves you, you need to love it in return.

11. If you have low-self esteem, or today is just not your day, go look in a mirror. Take a step back. Relax. Ease your mind of everything. Open your eyes. See yourself how your peers see you. Give yourself one compliment. Repeat every day until you feel complete again.

12. Do not ever feel bad for something that you think helped you.

13. Loving yourself is like being on Cloud 9. Your worries slip away and you are much less stressed then when you were thinking people were judging you.

14. I may not know you, but I know that if you committed suicide, you would leave an impact on people.

15. If you ever feel like you want to cut, binge, or harm yourself in any way, take a sip of ice water and lie down for an hour. Relax from the tip of your toes to the tallest hair on your head.

16. If you want to cry for no reason, go ahead. You should never feel guilty for feeling.

17. Your main goal in life is to find happiness. Wether that be working in a small corner store or owning a worldwide company, you will achieve great things.

18. If you are in an abusive home, I'm sorry. I know what it's like, and I know you can't just stand up to the abuser without a second thought. There will be consequences. There will be harsh punishments. But just know that when you've had enough, move away and never look back.

19. Don't let anyone decide your life for you. It's your life, not theirs.

20. Smile. Chin up. Back straight. You got this.