•1

The wind doesn't blow when I'm alone

It was 11:30
On a Saturday morning

{ Litos Pov }

I was so bored. I didn't know what to do I only had a few friends, while I was sitting down I was thinking about what to do then I got a text.

(Iann,Stacy)

Iann 🤓

Yo bro

Wassup?

You should come over?

Yes, Perfect I don't have to sit here
All mf day

Yes! Okay I'll be waiting for you.

Well I guess I'm going to ianns. I got up and got dressed quickly and put on some black dress shoes then left out the house.

I arrived at ianns house about an hour later
I got out my car and looked up at his house. It was beautiful as hell and huge. I walked over to the stairs then went up them and knocked on the door.

Iann opened the door and dapped me up "come in bro" he said moving out the way so I could go in.  I walked in his house and looked around "goddamn... this place is so fucking gorgeous".

"Thank you man" he rubbed his hands together "this is my new place I wanted to make it look perfect"

This house was so goddamn pretty it had a beautiful chandelier hanging down a little low, a long spiral staircase, nice white couches with a big tv on the wall. I walked around to take a mini tour by myself. He had the kitchen of my dreams. It was a bit modern but looked very improved. I was falling in love with this house little by little. I went back over to the front room and walked up the stairs slowly so I didn't trip and fall down them.

I slowly walked into a room that could be the room iann sleeps in since it was filled with anime stuff. I sat on the bed and looked over at the doorway and iann was standing there laughing "you like it?" He asked "hell yeah I do. This is the house of my literal dreams" I looked at him and smiled then he smiled back "I'm glad you like it because... you got ur own room" my jaw DROPPED. "WHAT?" I said "yeah you have your own room it's right across the hall. You can go look at it later though let's catch up now.

Iann sat next to me on his bed "so how's life been for you?" He asked in a low tone. "Eh well... it's been decent I mean it could be worse" I scratched my neck a bit "you sure it's been quote "decent" or are you lying to me Lito?" He looked at me a bit "I- well.... Kinda. Sorta.... Fuck." I kept stuttering.

He placed his hand on mine and talked softly "are you okay Lito? Please don't lie to me". I took a deep breathe and looked into his eyes a lil "no iann.. I'm not okay" I sighed "tell me what's wrong please..." he placed his other hand on top of my other hand.

"Well I-" I stuttered again and couldn't finish what I was saying. Nothing was coming out no words, no nothing. Iann hugged me "it's gonna be okay, everything will be fine soon I promise you".

I smiled and hugged him back, I feel safe here I have no idea how or why but I just do. I feel at home when I'm with him. Idk why I'm feeling this way I'm not gay or anything like that I just do.

{ Ianns POV }

Something about Lito being here made me so happy.
He made something in me happy and I don't know why. I mean he's literally my best friend nothing more nothing less. It's so fun when he's with me.

I laid my head on his shoulder n sighed "Lito, Lito Lito". "What's wrong Michael?" He whispered "nothing.." I whispered back n kept my head there.

Lito kinda rubbed the back of my head "you just needed comfort didn't you?."  I nodded then laid back and he did too. He looked at me and smiled randomly. I smiled back a little and jus placed my hand on his cheek "you..- you're are so handsome" he whispered to me and I just stared at him not saying a word cause I was stuck on what he just said to me.

"Lito...  you think I'm handsome?" I asked "duh." He answered quickly. Fuck fuck fuck he made me blush so hard. I literally couldn't help it he is so cute and he's being so nice to me he means the literal world to me. I never thought he'd think of me as and I quote "handsome" my heart jumped with excitement. He looked into my eyes again and I just smiled. Once again I felt something for him. And I knew he felt something for me too but I wasn't going to say anything. I didn't want to ruin our friendship over anything dumb. That was the very last thing I wanted to do.-

Lito slowly got closer to me. we weren't gonna do anything we were just gonna lay together so I slowly moved closer to him also and he held me kinda close.

I laid my head on his chest and just looked over at the wall. I could hear and feel his heartbeat. It was beating fast like he was scared of something, maybe he was scared of losing me? Or scared that I was gonna find something out. 

{ Litos POV }

As I laid there with ianns head on my chest I looked up at the ceiling and imagined what it'll be like with us together. That's all I could think about. I mean I knew we weren't ever gonna get together cause we aren't gay and even though we are straight doesn't mean we can't have these thoughts.

I pet ianns head and felt him smile then I smiled. His smile lit up the whole universe. Even if you couldn't see it and just felt it, it'll be the most amazing thing ever. Him smiling means he's okay.. means he's finally happy and I'm not gonna mess that up at all.

"Iannn" I whispered n giggled a little "yes Lito?" He looked up at me "you're amazing I love you" I smiled "I- thank you Lito, I love you too" he smiled right back at me. I've never felt so lucky in my life.  I wish this moment would never end.

And just like that.... Iann was fast asleep...

To be continued...

Note:
* They are NOT gay *
They feel this way for an odd reason rn
Something may happen who knows
I love you all sm 💜 Stay tuned🦋🖤 

Ps. Thanks for the iann suggestion albinotoitle