•2

{ Lito's POV }

I was holding him as close as I could. he snuggled up to me and kinda covered his face with his hand, I'm not sure if he usually did that but it was adorable.

I started messing with his dreads gently, letting him sleep peacefully. He was so cute—

I shouldn't think like that I mean. He's my best friend that's weird... isn't it? I shook my head a bit then kissed his head.

I mean he wouldn't notice right? Because he's asleep?
I hope he doesn't notice I just kissed his head because he'd think I'm weird as fuck.

I kinda turned to my side and that's when he slowly woke up "oh- oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you" I whispered. "Nooo it's okay" he smiled, still half asleep. He looked up a bit "you're pretty" he then giggled and kissed me.

I was shocked I kissed back but I didn't know what to do after. I never thought he'd do something like that.

I mean he's gonna forget he did that.
He will definitely forget. He always forgets things.

I was just hoping this was one of those things. I had an urge to kiss him again but I had to stop myself and tell myself he is straight.

Shit I had to tell myself that I was also straight. I guess this is just a little experiment for us both.

He opened his eyes wider and looked me dead in the eyes "kiss me" he said softly. "I- Are you sure?" I tried to keep my eyes locked with his.

"I wouldn't say kiss me if I wasn't sure Lito" he held himself up a bit

"okay" I whispered then placed my hand on his cheek and kissed him for a good 10 seconds.

He kissed me back and smiled "thank you."

I looked at him and bit my lip just a tiny bit, he knew what I was feeling at this very moment, And I knew what he was feeling.

He placed his hand on my arm kinda pulling me trying to tell me to move on top of him.

I looked at him a little confused and he smiles big as fuck "come on"

I slightly hovered over him and pushed his dreads back

I held myself up with my hands by his head

"I just wanna experiment with you, that's all" he said a bit low. "I want to experiment with you also iann" I whispered in his ear.

His breathing suddenly changed from "normal" to heavy.

He slid his hand up and placed it on my shoulder.

I then proceeded to kiss softly from his forehead staying there for 5 seconds then going down until I reached his neck.

His breathing got even heavier like he was unsure if he wanted anymore but he didn't say anything so I kept going.

I kissed his neck softly a few times on each side then stopped after like 15 minutes then I moved from on top of him.

He laid there looking confused about what just happened. I kinda felt confused too because I didn't think I'd ever do something like that with any man.
Especially not iann.

{ Ianns POV }

I didn't know if I liked it or not, I was in shock I was unsure why I even wanted to try that out. I mean I don't even like dudes. I like females I always did. I didn't even feel anything here. I think the experiment is over. I'm definitely not gay. I was more grossed out that I let a dude kiss on me.

He was being respectful and didn't touch on me though which was good, and he was my best friend. things can go back to normal, I hope.

{Lito's POV}

I am for sure not gay. This was a bit weird for me and I know it was weird for him too. I looked at him and laughed awkwardly "yeah I'm not gay, like At all"

"No worries I'm not gay either Lito, I didn't feel shit but my anxiety kicked in." He sat up

"Hopefully this doesn't fuck up our friendship. Just don't let anyone know about this, EVER" I said staring at him.

"Oh ofc I'm not gonna say anything" he laughed a little

We both stood up at the same time "so.. wanna go somewhere? Anywhere" i put my jacket on.

"The bar?" he suggested "Yeah yeah sure let's go" I walked out the room and went downstairs and he followed me.

When we got downstairs he put his shoes and jacket on then we headed out—

N:
We're gonna have some very special people show up next chapter 🫶🏼