49: нαρριиєѕѕ

CHAPTER 49 : HAPPINESS

After lunch, Zhao Xiaoyu asked Sheng Yuyuan to accompany him for a walk in the community.

It was now late summer and early fall, and the sun was no longer as vicious as it used to be. Walking under the shade of the trees, although a bit hot, but as long as the wind blows, the heat would dissipate.

The Xiaotaoyuan community was an old-fashioned community. Two rows of tall white orchid trees were planted in front and behind each unit building. It was now the blooming period, people walking under the trees could smell the rich white orchid fragrance as long as the wind was blowing hard.

The white orchid flower petals were fluttering with the wind and landed on Zhao Xiaoyu's hair, and when Sheng Yuyuan saw it, he stretched out his hand to pat the flower petals on Zhao Xiaoyu's head.

"Why did you hit my head?" Zhao Xiaoyu asked.

"There are flower petals in your hair, I only helped you remove the petals. I have loved you for so long now, how can I be willing to hit you?" It was a pity that the physical evidence had only been mentally photographed by him.

Not only the flowers on the tree, but also the petals on the ground, the smell was very pleasant.

"I remember when I was a child, I climbed a tree to pick flowers. Back then, I was still strong and lively. Then I would put the blooming flowers I picked into a bottle. I thought, if ever I split into alpha, I would look for an Omega whose pheromone was the scent of white orchids. I especially love the white orchid scent." After saying this, Zhao Xiaoyu pursed his lips and looked at the tall white orchid tree. Only a few flower petals floated down and landed on his feet.

"Too bad your wish failed, and you finally met me." Currently, Sheng Yuyuan was thinking whether he wanted to plant some more white orchid trees in the Sheng family's old house, or move the white orchid tree originally growing there to some other place.

"Yeah, I didn't expect that to happen. Luckily, I finally met you. I like your pheromones too." Zhao Xiaoyu said with a smile.

"Compared to the smell of white orchids, which one do you like more?"

Zhao Xiaoyu's bright eyes rolled, and then replied, "Maybe the scent of a white orchid."

Sheng Yuyuan was dumbfounded by the answer Zhao Xiaoyu gave, and thought that after returning home, he would immediately hire a gardener to move the white orchid tree from the Sheng family's old house to another place.

It was a pity that Qingning City was not suitable for growing Dahongpao tea trees. Otherwise, he would have to plant a one hectare Dahongpao tea tree next to Freesia. The two plots would be next to each other, which meant that he and Zhao Xiaoyu would never be separated forever.

Seeing Sheng Yuyuan's somewhat depressed and helpless expression, Zhao Xiaoyu couldn't help but laugh, "I lied to you. My fondness for white orchid scent have passed. I only like your pheromones now, just like how you like my pheromones."

Hearing what Zhao Xiaoyu said, Sheng Yuyuan showed a smile, and then held Zhao Xiaoyu's hand tightly and continued to walk forward.

On the way, Zhao Xiaoyu met many neighbors. The neighbors also knew what Zhao Xiaoyu received today. Without exception, they all sent their own blessings and looked at him with envy.

This reminded them of when Zhao Xiaoyu had just split into an omega. Because Zhao Xiaoyu's pheromone was regrettable, they knew that it would be difficult for him to find someone in the future. If he couldn't find a partner, he could only wait until he was 25 years old.