19: ѕυѕρι¢ισи

CHAPTER 19 : SUSPICION 

Entering the seafood restaurant, the lobby manager led the group into a box.

Zhao Xiaoyu wanted to find his own seat, but before he could sit down, he heard Sheng Yuyuan calling to him.

"Xiao Zhao, sit beside me."

Zhao Xiaoyu was stunned for a moment, he subconsciously glanced at Special Assistant Zhou, then smiled and said to Sheng Yuyuan, "Okay, Mr. Sheng."

He walked to the side of Sheng Yuyuan respectfully. Not knowing if it was an illusion, Zhao Xiaoyu felt that this position seemed a bit cold.

The dishes were not served right away, so Zhao Xiaoyu acted as translator again and understood why Sheng Yuyuan had let him sit in this position.

Zhao Xiaoyu was very serious in his work, and when praised by several French suppliers, he involuntarily always showed a bashful smile.

When Sheng Yuyuan who was sitting next to him saw this scene, he wanted to record and cherish Zhao Xiaoyu's smile.

It was like a rare treasure to Sheng Yuyuan.

After waiting for about twenty minutes, the waiter brought everything over to their table.

At first, Zhao Xiaoyu didn't find anything odd, but in the middle of eating, he discovered that the dishes on the table did not contain seafood. All of them were chicken, duck and bream, and most were his favorite dishes. If he remembered correctly, this was a seafood restaurant.

However, Zhao Xiaoyu had not yet become a narcissist, how could he think that Special Assistant Zhou might have specially prepared this for him?

After the meal, Zhao Xiaoyu accompanied Sheng Yuyuan and Special Assistant Zhou as they brought the suppliers to visit the headquarters, until they were sent back to the hotel where they were staying.

"Xiao Zhao, you performed really well today." Sheng Yuyuan showed a very rare smile, so faint one would think it was imagined.  "Come with me to the office first. I have a few questions to ask you. "

Zhao Xiaoyu nodded. As a translator, he had no right to say no at all.

So he followed Sheng Yuyuan, walked to the VIP elevator, and finally to the president's office.

As soon as he entered the door, Zhao Xiaoyu smelled a strong tea scent pheromone, he curiously raised his head and glanced at Sheng Yuyuan who was walking in front of him.

No way, that's absolutely impossible.

Sheng Yuyuan turned around and saw Zhao Xiaoyu standing dazed at the door, "Why don't you come in?"

After Sheng Yuyuan reminded him, Zhao Xiaoyu recovered and walked slowly to the office.

Standing in Sheng Yuyuan's office, Zhao Xiaoyu felt the aroma of the tea getting stronger.

Could it be that he made a mistake, but Mr. Sheng was actually the Alpha who marked him?

He remembered when he just woke up in the hospital that day, he saw a news report that the president of Shengshi Group was also trapped in the LianHua Tunnel.

Thinking of this, Zhao Xiaoyu felt his body tremble, his heart beating like thunder.

"President Sheng, were you the one who marked me in the Lianhua Mountain Tunnel that day?" He actually asked it out. But what should he do if Mr. Sheng says no or he doesn't admit it?