06: ¢σиfι∂єи¢є

CHAPTER 06 : CONFIDENCE 

When Zhao Xiaoyu went to sleep at night, he couldn't sleep well. He woke up several times in the middle of the night and had several messy dreams.

When he was awakened by the alarm clock, he found that he could not feel comfortable at all, and he was nervous.

Zhao Xiaoyu would really be lying in bed again to sleep if it wasn't for the thought of going to the Shengshi Group interview today.

During breakfast, Huang Yuan found out that his son had to go for an interview. The whole person was not pleased, so he didn't eat the food, put down the chopsticks, and snorted in dissatisfaction.

Zhao Xiaoyu and Zhao Yongsheng pretended not to notice, and continued to eat breakfast.

But Huang Yuan didn't. He seemed to feel that his appearance was not clear enough, so he harrumphed loudly.

Zhao Yongsheng, who couldn't take it anymore, finally looked at his husband and asked blankly, "Do you have pharyngitis?"

After taking a deep breath, Huang Yuan spoke, "Isn't Little Feather getting married soon? Why do you want to go to work? What is your Alpha doing? Could it be that after he married Little Feather, he will still rely on our family to make money to support his family?"

"Dad, marriage is marriage and work is work. This shouldn't be confused." Zhao Xiaoyu thought, it was estimated that in a few days, his Eldest Father would definitely ask why the Alpha didn't come to propose marriage.

He felt dizzy just thinking about it.

Huang Yuan turned his attention to his son, "Do you really like to work?"

Zhao Xiaoyu nodded, "If I don't work, why have I read books for so many years? This son of yours has a high IQ, wouldn't it be a waste of talent if I didn't go to work?"

"That's right, your IQ follows mine." Huang Yuan agreed triumphantly.

Zhao Yongsheng on the side shook his head helplessly. He didn't think his husband's IQ to be high, but instead felt that he was married to a man whose head was not easy to handle.

Of course, Zhao Yongsheng would not say this, otherwise someone would be anxious with him.

"Well, if you really want to go to work, then go." Anyway, you might not pass the interview.

What Huang Yuan was thinking, Zhao Xiaoyu, as his son, how could he not know? He has no confidence in his heart, after all, Zhang Haorong was also an interviewee.

Zhang Haorong was not as good as him in studies, and his IQ was not as high as his, but there was his uncle who was an executive in Shengshi Group.

Although he didn't know if  this news was accurate, it shouldn't be baseless, would it? And when Zhang Haorong was in college, he was very famous, probably because of his uncle's position.

Zhao Xiaoyu's brain hurt.

After breakfast, Huang Yuan insisted on sending Zhao Xiaoyu for the interview. Zhao Yongsheng didn't want to go, but Huang Yuan dragged him along.

Since their son was going for an interview, as fathers, they naturally wanted to go and feel the atmosphere together to cheer for their son.

Zhao Xiaoyu wanted to refuse, but in the middle of his words, his Eldest Father showed his displeasure. What else could he do besides allowing his Eldest Father's arrangement?

So the family of three went out neatly.

"Looking at the news, I heard that the Lianhua tunnel collapsed a week ago. The reason has not been found. Hey, those people trapped in the tunnel were really unlucky." Huang Yuan couldn't help but sigh.