20: ωιℓℓ

CHAPTER 20 : WILL

Sheng Yuyuan originally wanted to find an excuse to leave because he could see that the atmosphere in the office was a bit awkward.

But what he didn't expect was that after he thought he really didn't have anything to do, a phone call came, and it was something he couldn't set aside.

It was his father's call asking him to go to the hospital. Sheng Yuyuan thought for a moment, and finally agreed.

After arriving at the hospital, Sheng Yuyuan knew that his father had not only called him, but also called his lovers and his illegitimate children.

The group of people looked different, and when they saw Sheng Yuyuan enter, their expressions became extremely ugly, as if they didn't want him to appear here.

Ignoring these people, Sheng Yuyuan walked to the hospital bed expressionlessly, only to see that his father's lawyer was there. Beside the lawyer, there were several people who seemed to be staff members of the notary office.

"Father wanted to call me, what's wrong?" Sheng Yuyuan asked in a cold tone, and then his eyes fell on Sheng Yujiang who was at the side. "Shouldn't you be on the plane right now?"

The latter gave a witty smile when he heard those words, "I was about to arrive at the airport, but I received a call from my father halfway. Although work is important, family comes first, I won't dare to ignore Father."

Sheng Haikun nodded, "I called Yuiiang over."

"Now that everyone is here, Lawyer Cao, let's get started." Sheng Haikun pondered for a while, and continued, "I have been thinking about this for a long time. I plan to hand over the power of the Shengshi Group to Sheng Yuyuan. From now on, Sheng Yuyuan is the chairman of the Shengshi Group. "

"Father, your body is still strong, you don't need to rush into retirement." Sheng Yujiang couldn't sit still, he quickly shook Sheng Haikun's hand, feeling a little agitated.

"Yes, Yuyuan is still very young. I'm afraid it's not safe to hand over the company to him so soon. Will you still think this through?" Zhang Niansheng continued Sheng Yujiang's words.

The others also rushed to oppose, talking about the shortcomings if Sheng Haikun retired early and rushed to hand over the company management to Sheng Yuyuan.

Only Sheng Yuyuan remained silent, he only watched these people perform in vain. It was as if this matter had nothing to do with him.

"I've decided. This is the case. Besides, starting tomorrow, everyone except Yuyuan will move out of the Sheng family's old house and live in the area of ​​the villa I bought for you in the early years. Don't walk even half a step into the old house anymore."

"Dad, why is this?"

"Yes, Father, why can't we step into the old house in the future? Don't forget that apart from the eldest brother, some of us brothers are also your children."

"Because you are my father's illegitimate children, is this reason enough?" Sheng Yuyuan, who had been silent all this time, finally spoke at this moment.

"Sheng Yuyuan, don't go too far!" Sheng Yuhan gritted his teeth and looked at Sheng Yuyuan.

Sheng Yuyuan sneered, "This is what Father meant."

Sheng Haikun paid no heed to his son's words and continued, "Regarding the division of land, the movable and immovable property in my name will be inherited by my two sons, Sheng Yuyuan and Sheng Yumin."

"Father, I'm afraid there is something wrong with your arrangement. You gave everything to Yuyuan and Yumin, what about us?"

"Don't you still have a villa? Besides the villa, there are also the car properties. Even if you can no longer live in Sheng Family's old house, your father won't let you sleep on the street. Your life is much better than those who live under the overpass. Homeless people and the children in the poor mountains are much better off."

"What about pocket money? Should there be pocket money?" Sheng Yujiang looked at Sheng Haikun who was lying on the hospital bed with bloodshot eyes, hoping to get more benefits from his father.

"Speaking of which, you should also go out and work hard on your own. Now Shengshi Group is being taken care of by Yuyuan. If you're still staying at the company, it doesn't seem appropriate." Sheng Haikun's voice was very soft, but enough to make people listen. It should be clear to them.

"Since it was my father who said so, I will turn to the human resources manager to pay them their wages."

"Why? Why can't we stay in the company? Why do we only have one villa and a few cars, and nothing else?" Sheng Yuhan shouted in agitation.

However, some of Sheng Haikun's lovers did not dare to say a word, because they probably knew that it was useless, Sheng Haikun already made up his mind. Fortunately, they had been with Sheng Haikun for many years, and they had also taken advantage of him. There were so many benefits, enough for them to enjoy a lifetime.

But what they needed to worry about was their children. They said that it was easy to change from frugality to luxury, and difficult to change from luxury to frugality. Their children used to live carelessly but now they had nothing. What should they do?

"It's because your names aren't written in the Sheng family tree."

Sheng Haikun glanced at Sheng Yuyuan. He pursed his pale lips and continued, "Let's just do it. I have said everything I need to say, and you should all do what you have to do. Yuyuan, you stay here, I have something to tell you alone."

The group didn't want to leave yet, but after waiting for a while, they saw that Sheng Haikun didn't say anything, and left the ward angrily.

"Yuyuan, that's all I can do for you and Yumin. For many years, I am sorry for you and your little father. I won't ask you to treat Yujiang and the others better. But I hope you can let them go and live a peaceful life."

"Father, I can't let them go. It's not by my own words, but by the law of the country. Even if you don't do this today, I will use my abilities to collect the things that originally belonged to me." Sheng Yuyuan's thin lips slightly hooked, although his eyes were smiling, it was cold, "Father, you rest well. The company still has matters waiting for me to deal with, I will come see you again when I have time."

Sheng Yuyuan turned around and left the cold ward without looking back.

After half an hour, Sheng Yuyuan returned to his office.

As soon as the office door opened, Zhao Xiaoyu was seen sleeping leaning on one sofa. His one hand slid out of the sofa, his phone fell to the ground, the other hand was placed on his stomach, and on his face had a sweet smile. Sheng Yuyuan didn't know what kind of dream Zhao Xiaoyu was having.

It was this smile that made Sheng Yuyuan's bad mood dispersed.

He closed the office door gently, afraid to disturb the sleeping person.

After that, he walked to Zhao Xiaoyu's side and squatted. A kiss gently landed on Zhao Xiaoyu's forehead.

After today's events, those people might not have given up their ambitions so quickly, so he still couldn't reveal to Zhao Xiaoyu that he was his Alpha.

He was only hoping that when that day comes, Zhao Xiaoyu wouldn't blame him and hate him.

.

.

[ тσ вє ¢σитιиυє∂ ]

[ ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ 07.11.2022 ] [ 1.27ᴋ ᴡᴏʀᴅs]