05: ℓιєѕ

CHAPTER 05 : LIES 

Zhao Xiaoyu felt that he was waiting for a doctor for half a century.

Just as he was about to get unconscious, he heard the bathroom door move, it seemed to be opened from outside.

In the next second, Zhao Xiaoyu was lifted off the ground. He leaned on the other's arm gently and inhaled a familiar pheromone.

It was him! The Alpha who was trapped in the tunnel with him!

"Please... help me..." Zhao Xiaoyu, who had long since lost his mind, tightly gripped Sheng Yuyuan's suit jacket with both hands.

Distracted by Zhao Xiaoyu's pheromone, and so tempted by Zhao Xiaoyu, Sheng Yuyuan, who had just eaten meat, couldn't contain himself. While releasing his pheromones, he also began to prepare himself before the war.

Two different pheromones mixed into one, and the scent permeated the ward.

Under the trend of human instinct, the two mingle with each other, enjoying pleasant moments with emotions.

After the emotional turmoil faded, Zhao Xiaoyu heard someone whisper "Wait for me" in his ear, and then, he fell into a deep sleep.

*

For the next five days, Zhao Xiaoyu's state of estrus did not reappear. Every morning, noon, and night, the doctor who treated him would inject him with an unknown reagent. He asked the doctor what reagent it was, but the doctor didn't answer him clearly.

Zhao Xiaoyu thought to himself that this might be a newly developed inhibitor, and the effect was better than what was commonly seen on the market.

Overall, in the remaining five days of estrus, since the injection of the new inhibitor, Zhao Xiaoyu's body had not experienced high fever, softness, and extreme hunger for release.

Just remembering the adventure in the ward that night, Zhao Xiaoyu was a little confused.

He didn't know if it was a dream or a real thing. If it's real, then why did the Alpha leave?

When he was trapped in the tunnel, he remembered that the Alpha said he would come to find him. Although he was rejected in the end, since the other party dared to say that, if he really wanted to come, he had to wait for him to wake up and speak clearly what he wanted.

At first, Zhao Xiaoyu thought that he would die in the tunnel, and since his estrus period had arrived, he subconsciously wanted to be permanently marked when he was dying, and didn't want to leave the world with regrets.

He never thought that they would be saved in the end. If he had known that this would happen, he would never have let the alpha mark him permanently, it was best to only let the other party mark himself temporarily.

Hey, missteps occur, but this time's misstep would be an eternal regret.

His only regret now was that he didn't know what the Alpha who marked him looked like.

On the day Zhao Xiaoyu was discharged from the hospital, his Eldest Father also returned from a business trip.

Zhao Xiaoyu tried his best to prevent his Eldest Father from discovering that he was marked. However, no matter how carefully he hid it, his Eldest Father found out about it while eating.

The Eldest Father was slightly surprised on the surface, he didn't say anything. But as soon as he finished eating, he put down his chopsticks, and tugged his lover's hand back into the master bedroom. As soon as the door closed, Huang Yuan hugged Zhao Yongsheng. He burst into tears.