47: ¢єятιfι¢αтє

Start from the beginning

While sleeping, Zhao Xiaoyu pressed half of his body tightly against Sheng Yuyuan's, holding the alpha's arms with both hands. In his dream, as long as Sheng Yuyuan moved, he would whine, frowning as if he was telling his heart was not satisfied.

Seeing Zhao Xiaoyu's reaction, Sheng Yuyuan smiled, then he released his pheromone so that Zhao Xiaoyu could sleep better.

*

When Zhao Xiaoyu woke up the next day, he did not experience any unexpected morning sickness, and he was so happy that he rushed over to talk to Sheng Yuyuan about it.

"It should be a pregnancy reaction. Let us have the family doctor examine you later." Sheng Yuyuan advised.

"About last night, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have reacted too much." Zhao Xiaoyu muttered with an awkward smile on his face.

Sheng Yuyuan was slowly unbuttoning Zhao Xiaoyu's pajamas, but when he heard this, his hands stopped. "I should be the one saying sorry, but let the past go. We only have to look forward. I've learned my lesson this time and there won't be a second time."

Zhao Xiaoyu heard that, and the awkward expression became natural in an instant. He timidly asked Sheng Yuyuan to help him change into the clothes he was going to wear for the marital registration today. They were two pairs of suits, specially prepared by Sheng Yuyuan for today.

Fortunately, Sheng Yuyuan had the foresight to prepare clothes that were larger in size, since the belly would not fit Zhao Xiaoyu's original size, and even his hair would be neatly combed by Sheng Yuyuan.

"I don't like using hairspray. It makes hair tough and it smells too strong," Zhao Xiaoyu pouted, but he didn't refuse Sheng Yuyuan to help him do his hair.

"Endure it for now. When the registration is over, I'll wash it for you when we get home." Marriage registration was important, they certainly could not be careless.

Before leaving, Sheng Yuyuan asked the family doctor to check Zhao Xiaoyu's physical condition, and he had announced that Zhao Xiaoyu's pregnancy reaction had passed, it almost made Zhao Xiaoyu scream.

"It's a very good day today. Didn't you say that you would invite your family to dinner tonight? Order more dishes, I have to eat enough today." Finally, there was no need to worry about what to eat, and Zhao Xiaoyu was touched a lot.

"So you just want to eat?" Sheng Yuyuan raised his eyebrows.

"Why not?" You know, this period of time was really hard for him, and now he was finally 'liberated', so he had to make up for all the 'suffering' he experienced before, and eat everything he wanted to eat before but he couldn't.

"We are going to register today, aren't you happy?" Sheng Yuyuan asked.

"Happy."

"But you just want to eat..." Hey, forget it, let's drive first and get the certificate ASAP.

The two were silent for a long time before Zhao Xiaoyu said, "I'm very happy to be able to register with you. It feels like I'm dreaming, but it also feels a little far-fetched."

"Huh? Why did you say so?"

"Because I really can't understand it. Why did you think my pheromone smells strong when everyone else says otherwise? Is it because they have a problem with their noses or is it your nose that has a problem? How about I take you to the hospital for a checkup?"

"No need to check, I think it's good, and only I can smell your pheromone, isn't it good?" Luckily, only he could smell it. Otherwise, this Little Feather might have been pre-ordered long ago.